CANADA: Central Barren Ground Caribou With Canada North

Congratulations and nice shooting.

Congratulations on your caribou. All the best on #29!!!

Congratulations and good luck on the final leg of your journey to 29.

I had made the incorrect assumption that hunting caribou was not that challenging. Thanks for the report. This hunt has much more interest for me now. I have spoken to Shane Black when considering a hunt and he is a great fellow to chat with.

Well done on the caribou and the best of luck on your Canadian moose hunt.

And thanks for sharing your adventures.

Congratulations, keep up the good work. I look forward to the next adventure!

Wow, what an accomplishment, one more to go. Congratulations, and wish you the best of luck on your next quest. Looking forward to your next chapter. (y)

Congratulations. It has to be nice knowing your final animal on the 29 has very high success rates. I’m surprised you didn’t get a Newfoundland moose when you took a woodland caribou there.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words.

Congratulations. It has to be nice knowing your final animal on the 29 has very high success rates. I’m surprised you didn’t get a Newfoundland moose when you took a woodland caribou there.
Only encountered small bulls and the wind really picked up which made calling fruitless.

I’ll be hunting a new area the outfitter just opened up, so hoping we find a mature bull. Leaving in 11 days!

Congratulations on another successful trip! I think your fantastic attitude and determination shine through in each report.

Congratulations on another successful trip! I think your fantastic attitude and determination shine through in each report.
Thank you Sir, I feel immensely Blessed to hunt as I have so I try to always make the best of every situation regardless of the outcome.

Congrats on the caribou!

Congrats.
I enjoy the travel details on hunt recaps. It sets the table for the entire hunt, and helps bring the reader along on the trip.
Good luck on the Canadian moose

Best of luck on your moose hunt. Completing the “29” is one heck of an accomplishment. I’ve got a good friend who completed his with his Bighorn Sheep a couple of years ago. I know just from talking to him how much time, effort and resources go into accomplishing such a goal. Best of luck and looking forward to reading all about it.

Congratulations and best of luck on "29"!!

Congrats. Beautiful animal.
I wonder with that much water, how is fishing in that area?

Congratulations on a very fine and well earned bull. Look forward to reading the conclusion of the quest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarioWinsl

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?