Buffalo Pictures

Where are you going for your Buff

Mpumalanga. Which I was thrilled to hear since I have yet to see Kruger. But I made the decision to add Sable to my hunt. So now I'm hoping there will be enough time for me to go. So many animals.....so little time. :(
 
Mpumalanga. Which I was thrilled to hear since I have yet to see Kruger. But I made the decision to add Sable to my hunt. So now I'm hoping there will be enough time for me to go. So many animals.....so little time. :(
If you have time come see my camp, it borders Kruger and just north of the Mpumalanga border
 
20160109_124650_001.jpg

Our first Cape Buffalo for 2016
 
My first big game in South Africa- Buffalo

Hy men. this is my first upload photo. I writte you from Spain. This is my first big one. I want show it to the members.
Good journey and good hunt

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My first big game in South Africa- Buffalo

Hy men. this is my first upload photo. I writte you from Spain. This is my first big one. I want show it to the members.
Good journey and good hunt

watermark.php
Fantastic buffalo. Well done!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great buffalo hunted with Serapa Safaris earlier this season.
full


Excellent buffalo bull hunted on our 46,000 acre reserve.
full
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,417
Messages
1,575,604
Members
170,364
Latest member
JaxonSaddl
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top