Buffalo Pictures

It has always been my dream to take a big buff. More then lion or elephant.

Maybe one day ...................

My best, nearly 49", killed in Mozambique

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

Thats a massive duggaboy.... What caliber did the justice ???

Monish

I just love big buff's. Here is a two bulls hunted with Hartzview. Hope you like the pictures!

Best regards,

watermark.php

watermark.php

Jacques,

WOW!!! Great Goliaths............ Very very impressive record Buffalo trophy heads . Your clients must have had been muuuuuuccchhh more than very happy !!!!

Monish

Monish,

Thank you for the kind words. We worked hard for these bulls and it paid off... The were very happy indeed.

I just love big buff's. Here is a two bulls hunted with Hartzview. Hope you like the pictures!

Best regards,

Wow, great bulls! As I was saying before, the first one with the big drop really draws my attention, yet another buff of my dreams.

Largest Uganda Cape Buffalo In 35 Years

A photo of the largest cape buffalo taken in Uganda since Idi Amin was ousted from power and one of the very best taken in East Africa in recent years.

It was a solitary and hard bossed old bull with horns almost 49 inches wide.The buffalo was taken at Lake Kacheera just south of Lake Mburo National Park.

The safari was organized by Astrid and Ted Gorsline. Astrid Gorline has organized more than 10,000 African safaris in the past 30 years.

watermark.php

Monish

Big Buffalo hunted in Namibia on the Waterberg Plateau

Here are pictures which were just uploaded in AH Photo Gallery by Jofie Lamprecht from Hunters Namibia Safaris. This incredible Buffalo was taken by one of his client on the Waterberg Plateau National Park concession, it measured 46 1/6 inch in spread.

watermark.php

Here is PH Jofie Lamprecht from Hunters Namibia Safaris

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

My humble buffalo, 41", taken in MKuze Falls PGR, Kwazulu Natal, RSA.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Excellent buffaloes, ideals for try my 458 Lott jeje.

Oscar.

A few of our Buffaloes!

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

49 inch Buffalo

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

43 inch Buffalo

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

42 inch Buffalo

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

For more Buffaloes check out our photo gallery on AH or our website on the link below......

There is hardly anything better than a huge cape buffalo! The worn down warriors give me pause, but the huge horn ones....make my jaw drop!:tongue:

Wow talk about some great old Dagaboys...

Just make your heart pump...

That first photo of that bull on the hoof posted by johnny viver makes my mouth water. I've never killed a cape buffalo but I have a feeling that it may be my next safari. I would like to hunt one but from the buff I have seen I may never shoot one because I am so picky.

Tap,

Picky in what way? Given the opportunity to take a bull like one of these: are you saying you wouldnt? I have taken two and my best is probably barely as good as one or two of these. These are great bulls!

Me think thee doth protest too much!

Here are a few. I'll be after another in 45 days . . .

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

safari - lawyer

good ones all very respectable and not a one i would turn down...

Phenomenal buffalo. I can only hope to take a high 40"-50"+ monster someday. It has been a few years since I have seen a good buff to shoot, but I am off to the Save Valley in 3 weeks, so I will be on the hunt for one.

Phenomenal buffalo. I can only hope to take a high 40"-50"+ monster someday. It has been a few years since I have seen a good buff to shoot, but I am off to the Save Valley in 3 weeks, so I will be on the hunt for one.

RichP:

When and where? I'll be on Sango from July 10 to Aug 1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross