Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
Nice surprise today. My trophies from Greenland

IMG_160045887745F.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations. They look great.

Hello my friend!

Great to see you received your trophies and that they are all in good shape. I want to thank you for hunting with JKO / Sable Safaris in Greenland!

I am looking forward to our next adventure!

All my best,

Jacques

Hello my friend!

Great to see you received your trophies and that they are all in good shape. I want to thank you for hunting with JKO / Sable Safaris in Greenland!

I am looking forward to our next adventure!

All my best,

Jacques
Jacques thanks for that hunt. One of the most rewarding hunts I've been on. It was a great adventure backpacking in above the artic circle.

The Greenland bulls can show both "Caribou" characteristics (native animals) like huge antlers and shovels or "reindeer" characteristics (feral imports) such as tight racks and everything in between. They apparently interbreed regularly in the South. Whatever this one's genetic heritage, it is a fine bull.

Very nice, congrats.

Great looking animals Lenny!

Just great, congrats !

Very nice set of trophies! I can’t remember if you posted, but did you get to eat both animals? I have eaten caribou. Delicious. But never musk-ox. Imagine it be similar since same forage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.