Botswana Cancellation Hunt

How many days are included in the package deals you posted above?
 
31c39806-127f-4b50-8a8c-c89fbb419dd1.jpg
 
Hello everyone
Just got word the cancellation was canceled. We still have this hunt available.
Thank you
 
I've never hunted with NKWE but I know the area around Ghanzi and the Central Kalahari is my favorite of all the parts of Africa I've been. This is a great opportunity! The reason I love the area is an intangible I can't explain exactly. Watch a San tracker work a track and if you are any kind of hunter, you may understand ? :)
 
Last edited:
Gentlemen, that’s me in the photos. I booked with NKWE because I wanted to hunt wild animals in a wild place. I say without hesitation- this place is amazing, full of more animals than I ever thought possible, and a true fair-chase hunt. The trophy quality is astounding. My Kudu measured 57 inches…and isn’t the biggest we have seen. There are few places on earth like this.


If you are looking for a true African experience, chasing wild animals in a wild place- this is your hunt.

I still have 6 days…more to follow.
 
57” kudu…stunning.
 
Gotcha, I was curious, Werner is a good friend of ours. Thought you might be over his way.
 
Geez, if I didn't already have all the animals it would be something to add prior to my Tiny Ten end of August.

Great offer!
 
As I wrap up my hunt, I wanted to update- if you are into giant Kudu, this is heaven. I saw 4 55 in bulls over the last few days and two that were 60 or better. Almost took one of those but just wasn’t in range. Not that I can complain as Jaco has exceeded every expectation…monster Kudu, Waterbuck…everything that I came for.

If you are chasing that trophy size…this is the place. Plus, the foods great and the accomodations are first rate.

Once I get back stateside, I will do a full hunt report. It’s going to be big.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,997
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top