Botswana Cancellation Hunt

62744edb-7d64-4c64-8b5f-d523682613f2.jpg


Waterbuck from this morning
 
I shot those 3 kudu and waterbuck last May and am returning this May to hunt and fish with Jaco again. He has a great camp and the game speaks for itself. This is a great opportunity for anyone that can swing it. They have a new camp along Central Kalahari game reserve for even more variety! It’s gonna be fun.
 
Amazing Kudu! Congratulations!
 
That looks like a 30" plus waterbuck..............wow....................FWB
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,747
Members
169,143
Latest member
CarolinaChase
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top