Botswana Cancellation Hunt

Please send a pic.

73c49456-2202-413a-b912-3f0f9da811f9.jpg
 
Even better. You guys have a special gene there.
Yes, I have become convinced that the kudu and oryx of the Central Kalahari have both a genetic and habitat/environmental advantage for great trophy potential. May hold true for other species as well ?? The last kudu pic posted by @NKWE SAFARIS is eerily similar to a 63 1/4" I took not far from there. Possibly a heritable genetic trait in the kudu population in that area.
 
Last edited:
The Kudu at NKWE are stunning. It’s akin to Dall Sheep in the NWT or Mallards in Stuttgart, AR…being on the proverbial X and surrounded by optimal habitat, genetics, and minimal hunting pressure. It results in great animals in quantity that you don’t see many other places.
 
These kudu are just stunning. Wow.
 
Thanks for the photos.
I didn't see..what's the cost for an observer?
Still one more slot open for this hunt?
 
Hello IronRanger
Yes we could do one of these. Observer at $150 per day. Let me know if there is any particular dates you have in mind
 
Hello All. We can still do one of these hunts in August if anyone is interested.
Thank you
 
Very wide kudu. Nice.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,018
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top