Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
Media
NKWE Safaris Botswana
Cancellation Hunt

Hello All. We have a cancelation available. This hunt would be in August of 2023 ONLY. Dates are slightly flexible as there was some space around this hunt. Hunt will take place in Ghanzi Botswana. Arrival and departure will be from Maun Botswana. There are a few flights a day from Johannesburg. We are going to reduce day fees and hunter(s) can add the animals they would like to hunt. Camp consists of safari tents or chalets, hunters choice. There will be a full camp staff with a chef and laundry service. You will hunt with owner and outfitter Jaco Visser. The main camp is situated on 30,000 acres. It is fenced. There are no internal fences. All game is completely naturally occurring.

Daily Rate will be reduced to the following

$250 per day 1x1
$200 per day 2x1

Trophy Fees:

Kudu $1700
Eland $1800
Waterbuck $1500
Blue Wildebeest $600
Zebra $600
Gemsbok $1200
Impala $450
Giraffe $3000
Warthog $450
Duiker $200
Steenbok $200
Caracal $1400
Jackal $150

Package:

1 Trophy Kudu or Eland
1 Zebra or Blue Wildebeest
1 Impala or Warthog

Price: 1x1 $4000 2x1 $3500

Hunts are always All Inclusive Except for Airfare Taxidermy and Dip and Pack
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.
We would like to fill this gap in our schedule so if you have any ideas or requests please contact us

What a great deal. Someone that wants to hunt out of a tent camp in Bots this year better jump all over this!

Very appealing offer. A couple questions:
I understand you have a block of time available and may have a bit of flexibility on dates, but how many total days available?
Also, depending on total time available, could you arrange for buffalo to be hunted also? And if so, details would be appreciated.
Thank you

IdaRam
We have 2 weeks available mid August. Some things can me moved around on our end to accommodate dates.

In Botswana Buffalo are hunted on government concessions throughout. This hunt is on our private farm in Ghanzi. We can get buffalo and it would be in a different area. Ghanzi is a green zone for Cattle. Either in the Okavango or Chobe area is where we would do Buffalo. We can discuss further in a private message if you would like.
Thank you for enquiring.

0946a18a-b65a-49d2-a671-4c066b64dd50.jpg

2c4e7f36-d87d-4aed-9165-683c3ba78d80.jpg

421a5747-1808-472e-b9f3-7f05b03fd946.jpg

99e48521-48d5-4c6d-af20-97ca42d962f0.jpg

b2c11704-51d2-4a99-8063-3f09fbb5fdb2.jpg

3e63414d-f731-4a78-bf33-6b5890041ce2.jpg

76efe0e4-b852-4b53-b826-9fc5d01e45fb.jpg

Thank you Jaco, I’ll shoot you a PM.

Wow...really low daily rates and TF to hunt Botswana. Fantastic deal for someone.

This is a really fantastic opportunity, I hope someone can jump on this. Timing and business/work make this tough for me. Going to see how things shake out over the next few weeks, but I expect someone will snap this up before I can.
Best wishes NKWE and thank you for taking time to discuss with me and info provided.

This is a really fantastic opportunity, I hope someone can jump on this. Timing and business/work make this tough for me. Going to see how things shake out over the next few weeks, but I expect someone will snap this up before I can.
Best wishes NKWE and thank you for taking time to discuss with me and info provided.
I feel the same way. I am in the middle of importing my new Ruger No1 which would be ideal for this hunt. If it were here I would be heading to Botswana, this is such a great offer.

Hi IdaRam

Great talking to you. Hopefully we work something out over the next few weeks. Please keep us posted.

Excellent deal. Wish I wasn't committed already. Daily rate is very reasonable and trophy fees are about right. Throwing kudu/eland in that package at that price is really unbelievable.

Once again I find myself wishing I didn't have so many safaris booked ahead!! Great offer!! Camp looks amazing!!

I hunted with Nkwe last year with my brothers, headed there again next July. Outstanding outfit to hunt with.

Thank you Werty

Fantastic offer! This year is impossible but will keep looking for offers you post here.

84358d19-4cc9-4950-af66-ac9964dc2879.jpg

703eb6c8-203b-4e25-9222-a41d253398a0.jpg

Great morning in Botswana

We have sold one of these hunts to a previous client and friend who is bringing some friends.

We can do one more of these starting in mid August.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross