Bongo Pictures

Picture 484... Do some of those bongos not care if they are approached? The photographer must be almost as close as the dog, given the thickness of cover there
They are care about people, but as it is a young bull I got as close as I could to get some pictures... 4 yards. very cool experience.

They are care about people, but as it is a young bull I got as close as I could to get some pictures... 4 yards. very cool experience.

I'll bet it was! Hiking the local talks with my son not long ago, we came upon one whitetail deer. We were both fascinated at their behavior, and managed to get inside ten a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Bongo bull in a group. Vovodo area in C.A.R
full

Monster Bongo
full

Big Bongo group Vovodo area in C.A.R
full

Giant Bongo
full

Good day @Kewin Lefol
Does your area of the Vovodo river adjoin the new Chinko park administered by African Parks?
Philipp

Yes they are our neighbor. We was first neighbor with CAWA we have this area since 2009

I hope all the Conflicts and safety issue would stop some time future! And C.A.R once again will be huntable!
We have hunt every year excepted in 2013 due to safety reason.

Thanks for the answer . CAWA Safaris is still closed? If so, what has happened to their area?
CAWA was sold to African Park and became Chinko Project. Their area were take over by Chinko Project

This has to be one of the most strikingly beautiful animals on the planet! The full body mounts I've seen are stunning!

This has to be one of the most strikingly beautiful animals on the planet! The full body mounts I've seen are stunning!

Yes, But there is not a one time trophy price for those, it lasts a lifetime...

A very big bull in the middle of the herd.
full

Big and old bongo.
full

full

full

full

Look the body of the last one

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-19 at 01.00.19.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-19 at 01.00.20.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-19 at 02.29.55.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-12 at 19.30.44.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg