Bongo Pictures

Picture 484... Do some of those bongos not care if they are approached? The photographer must be almost as close as the dog, given the thickness of cover there
They are care about people, but as it is a young bull I got as close as I could to get some pictures... 4 yards. very cool experience.
 
They are care about people, but as it is a young bull I got as close as I could to get some pictures... 4 yards. very cool experience.

I'll bet it was! Hiking the local talks with my son not long ago, we came upon one whitetail deer. We were both fascinated at their behavior, and managed to get inside ten a few times.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Old Bongo bull in a group. Vovodo area in C.A.R
full


Monster Bongo
full


Big Bongo group Vovodo area in C.A.R
full


Giant Bongo
full
 
I hope all the Conflicts and safety issue would stop some time future! And C.A.R once again will be huntable!
We have hunt every year excepted in 2013 due to safety reason.
 
Thanks for the answer . CAWA Safaris is still closed? If so, what has happened to their area?
CAWA was sold to African Park and became Chinko Project. Their area were take over by Chinko Project
 
This has to be one of the most strikingly beautiful animals on the planet! The full body mounts I've seen are stunning!
 
This has to be one of the most strikingly beautiful animals on the planet! The full body mounts I've seen are stunning!


Yes, But there is not a one time trophy price for those, it lasts a lifetime...
 
A very big bull in the middle of the herd.
full


Big and old bongo.
full
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,394
Members
170,572
Latest member
Wiley3490
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top