Blue Wildebeest Pictures

2014
68957362-E910-4A13-A357-BFEE5C04950E.jpeg
 
8692D8CB-A28F-4C63-A27F-57F93A9C0D9A.jpeg

Took my first African animal in 2019 with Kalahari Outfitters. A hunt of a lifetime.
 
Old bull with teeth worn down to the palate taken in 2019 in Free State, South Africa. I was using a CZ550 375H&H with AHR #2 upgrade and 300 grain Swift A-Frames off sticks at 150 yards.
1665018906187.png
 
Really proud of this one, long spot and stalk. 40 yard shot he only went about 30 yards. Thanks to Kuche Safaries, SA!
blue wildebeest2.JPG
blue wildebeest.JPG
 
Last edited:
A20BE2D5-F6AD-4B7B-9A50-8CC91D01FDE4.jpeg

Limpopo, 2021. R8, .375 H&H 350 grain Woodleigh Weldcore HD, 100 yards, quartering away.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,750
Members
169,150
Latest member
NevaElwell
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top