Blade runner 2049

I actually just got back from watching the first showing. I liked it. Stayed true to the feel of the first and a good continuation.
 
Did the movie have any hunting in it?? I saw the first one a long long time ago!
 
I enjoyed the original I hope the New Blade Runner is as good
 
It looks good! Hopefully it's impressive in person.
 
Very good movie the first seemed a little more dark than this one however it was excellent
 
I hear it tanked at the box office, which for me is a good thing. Be going to video sooner, so I don't have to sit in a theater for nearly 3 hours! The original is one of my all time favorite movies. Love it, the book and the music by Vangelis.
 
I saw it in 3d which I'm glad I did.. I wish I could have seen the original in the theaters but I was an infant
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,113
Members
169,113
Latest member
JeffreyOve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top