Blade runner 2049

I actually just got back from watching the first showing. I liked it. Stayed true to the feel of the first and a good continuation.
 
Did the movie have any hunting in it?? I saw the first one a long long time ago!
 
I enjoyed the original I hope the New Blade Runner is as good
 
It looks good! Hopefully it's impressive in person.
 
Very good movie the first seemed a little more dark than this one however it was excellent
 
I hear it tanked at the box office, which for me is a good thing. Be going to video sooner, so I don't have to sit in a theater for nearly 3 hours! The original is one of my all time favorite movies. Love it, the book and the music by Vangelis.
 
I saw it in 3d which I'm glad I did.. I wish I could have seen the original in the theaters but I was an infant
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,923
Members
169,646
Latest member
xoilac21com2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top