Big Deer 2020

BULLET SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH fanatic
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
807
Reaction score
2,058
Website
bulletsafaris.com
Deals & offers
37
Media
735
Articles
13
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
2020 deer season was great for my company Iowa Trophy Hunts. www.iowatrophyhunts.net

We operate in Iowa, Missouri and Indiana.

If you're interested in a quality deer hunt contact me.

20201216_103556.jpg
20201213_113618.jpg
20201217_094642.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Those are fantastic bucks. I live in Saskatchewan and those bucks are every bit as good as anything we have up here!
 
Those are fantastic bucks. I live in Saskatchewan and those bucks are every bit as good as anything we have up here!
Thank you very much! The iowa tags are tough to get but our farm are worth the wait.
 
Very nice bucks. What size are the areas you have in each state?
 
Nice deer Nathan. Are you back from Africa?
 
Very nice bucks, didn’t realize you had a outfit there.
 
Very nice bucks. What size are the areas you have in each state?
Hi Randy - we have many properties in each state and the size of each private location we manage varies. it is the midwest so not huge parcels or real ranches like yall have out west... total acres we hunt in the midwest for deer and turkey is around 8k acres,
 
Very nice bucks, didn’t realize you had a outfit there.
yep - been guiding deer hunts forEvEr!
I started guiding deer hunts after my first year as an apprentice PH in Mozambique. The goal was to pay for my plane ticket back to Africa so i could become the best dangerous game hunter on planet earth... as with all learning guides i was really broke with a lot of big ideas...

For me the deer hunting was the only way to keep the ball rolling and to fulfill my dream of being a Professional Hunter - it is almost impossible to survive as a guide/outfitter on one season only. Now we have great operations in Africa as well as the USA - and partners in almost ever corner of the earth.

I have outfitted in many places and countries - Africa is the biggest part of our operation, but deer season is always an important event and i look forward to it every year. you can take the boy out of the country but you cant take the country out of the boy!
 
Nice deer Nathan. Are you back from Africa?
thanks - yes sir i am back and we had a great season. 100% on leopard and buff. looking forward to catching up on another zoom soon! hope you are well.
 
thanks - yes sir i am back and we had a great season. 100% on leopard and buff. looking forward to catching up on another zoom soon! hope you are well.
Looking forward to it
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,326
Messages
1,573,126
Members
169,706
Latest member
GilbertsGrants
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top