Big Bore Addiction Group

And just so Matt doesn't think we are off topic - only D cup and above should be discussed.

:K Booby:
 
If you are a Bernie supporter, maybe it's time to redistribute some of those rifles to the less fortunate like myself! You filthy 1%er!
:E Rofl: Lol! Watch your WhatsApp for the tracking number!
 
Butt shot....
IMG_0426.jpg
 
Dan - there is a Lott RSM on that other site.

Selling with a scope...but may be negotiable.
 
Dan - there is a Lott RSM on that other site.

Selling with a scope...but may be negotiable.
Thanks, I will take a look. Might have to replenish the bank account after my most recent purchase ;) I figured I had a while and then Cody swooped in... bat rastard! :ROFLMAO:
 
you guys are a terrible lot..

first you cause me to purchase a 375 H&H... only to realize that "big" doesnt really start until you hit 416.. so I build one of those..

and now I cant stop thinking about either a 458 build.. or possibly a 470...


You've even messed with my mind on non "Africa" rifles.. suddenly I want a 500 Beowulf upper for an AR.. and I want another 45-70...

No idea what I would use any of these additional rifles for...

but.. the desire is real...


I hate you all....

:)
 
first you cause me to purchase a 375 H&H... only to realize that "big" doesnt really start until you hit 416.. so I build one of those..

This is as true as it gets after coming to AH...
 
you guys are a terrible lot..

first you cause me to purchase a 375 H&H... only to realize that "big" doesnt really start until you hit 416.. so I build one of those..

and now I cant stop thinking about either a 458 build.. or possibly a 470...


You've even messed with my mind on non "Africa" rifles.. suddenly I want a 500 Beowulf upper for an AR.. and I want another 45-70...

No idea what I would use any of these additional rifles for...

but.. the desire is real...


I hate you all....

:)
Happy to be of service.
And just for the record 500 Beowulf is used for rabbits and 45-70 for squirrel.
Using these calibers saves time on skinning and clean up.
 
I'm beyond addiction and need a full-blown intervention. Big Bores 375H&H rifle and handgun, 405 Winchester rifle and handgun, 404 Jeffery rifle (and another rifle on order), 454 Casull handgun, 458 Lott (full custom build), 475JDJ, 500 Nitro Express rifle and handgun (I don't recommend the handgun version of this caliber. 4 rounds down the tube and the hands/wrists hurt for a few days.

CampbellBrowning-right.jpg
CampbellBrowning-left.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm beyond addiction and need a full-blown intervention. Big Bores 375H&H rifle and handgun, 405 Winchester rifle and handgun, 404 Jeffery rifle (and another rifle on order), 454 Casull handgun, 458 Lott (full custom build), 475JDJ, 500 Nitro Express rifle and handgun (I don't recommend the handgun version of this caliber. 4 rounds down the tube and the hands/wrists hurt for a few days.

Wow that's a beautiful rifle. The bolt is on the correct side too. :D
 
Thanks AR167! It was 2.5yrs of waiting. I think they did an amazing job. Since these original 2 pics, I put a set of Talley base and fixed rings on and Swarovski Z6 (Extended Eye Relief) 1x6 scope on it. LOVE this rifle!! (Oh, forgot my 375RUM in the original list... not sure how I forgot because when you pull the trigger you remember it for days).
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,148
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top