Big Bore Addiction Group

Absolutely beautiful rifle. I am very happy for you! (y):)
 
Congratulations!
 
@matt85 great to see you have finally sorted what you have wanted for a long time (y) whats the delivery date? and shame you not coming to sci for a couple or more :D Beer Bottle:

@spike.t i will miss our long nights of heavy drinking. im sure our paths will cross again and maybe ill even find myself hanging out with you in Zambia some day.

@zephyr no fixed delivery date at the moment but im hoping for July or August. the barrels will be roughly 26" which is going to be the standard for the model 89.

-Matt
 
Beautiful Case Hardening,congratulations
 
Beautiful Case Hardening,congratulations

my rifle will not have the case hardening, I decided that spending extra on this feature wasn't worth its lack of durability.

-matt
 
Congrats Matt!

It was fun looking at doubles with you and just listening to you talk to both the Heym and VC guys.

The VC double in 600 NE I handled at the DSC show was one of the most perfectly balanced rifles ive ever seen and felt MUCH lighter then it actually was (cant even remember the weight).

I remember. It was 16 lbs, and I couldn't believe how light it felt.
 
Congrats Matt!

It was fun looking at doubles with you and just listening to you talk to both the Heym and VC guys.



I remember. It was 16 lbs, and I couldn't believe how light it felt.

it was great meeting you at DSC and I appreciated you keeping me company at the show.

Congrats Matt. Hope she serves you well.

thank you, I wanted to say I also appreciated you hanging out with me at the show. I hope that new fancy gear treats you well and bag your clients some fantastic game.

-matt
 
Congrats Matt!

thank you, how is that 470 treating you? seeing as your still posting I'm guessing its stopped a few more angry buffalo cows?

-matt
 
@spike.t That 375 double by heym is in the those pics you had from j roberts's
 
thank you, I wanted to say I also appreciated you hanging out with me at the show. I hope that new fancy gear treats you well and bag your clients some fantastic game.
-matt

What fancy gear? I have no idea what you are talking about.;)
 
thank you, how is that 470 treating you? seeing as your still posting I'm guessing its stopped a few more angry buffalo cows?

-matt

Hahaha, yes matt its still stopping everything up to date and keeping me alive
 
Nothing like pulling the 2 triggers on a double and smelling the gun powder in the air
 
I hope your "rifle luck" is much better than it has been during the last couple of years. If this new one turns out to be a lemon, you should probably find a new hobby/sport!
 
I hope your "rifle luck" is much better than it has been during the last couple of years. If this new one turns out to be a lemon, you should probably find a new hobby/sport!

Can just hear @matt85 .... "I had a problem with the yarn. The dye faded quickly. I don't recommend it. "

E-81st-311-Woolworks-needlepoint-TA08.jpg


:A Outta:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,034
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top