Big Bore Addiction Group

Absolutely beautiful rifle. I am very happy for you! (y):)

Congratulations!

Well done...
What length barrels?
How long of a wait till delivered?

@matt85 great to see you have finally sorted what you have wanted for a long time (y) whats the delivery date? and shame you not coming to sci for a couple or more :D Beer Bottle:

@spike.t i will miss our long nights of heavy drinking. im sure our paths will cross again and maybe ill even find myself hanging out with you in Zambia some day.

@zephyr no fixed delivery date at the moment but im hoping for July or August. the barrels will be roughly 26" which is going to be the standard for the model 89.

-Matt

Beautiful Case Hardening,congratulations

Beautiful Case Hardening,congratulations

my rifle will not have the case hardening, I decided that spending extra on this feature wasn't worth its lack of durability.

-matt

Congrats Matt!

It was fun looking at doubles with you and just listening to you talk to both the Heym and VC guys.

The VC double in 600 NE I handled at the DSC show was one of the most perfectly balanced rifles ive ever seen and felt MUCH lighter then it actually was (cant even remember the weight).

I remember. It was 16 lbs, and I couldn't believe how light it felt.

Congrats Matt!

Congrats Matt!

It was fun looking at doubles with you and just listening to you talk to both the Heym and VC guys.

I remember. It was 16 lbs, and I couldn't believe how light it felt.

it was great meeting you at DSC and I appreciated you keeping me company at the show.

Congrats Matt. Hope she serves you well.

thank you, I wanted to say I also appreciated you hanging out with me at the show. I hope that new fancy gear treats you well and bag your clients some fantastic game.

-matt

Congrats Matt!

thank you, how is that 470 treating you? seeing as your still posting I'm guessing its stopped a few more angry buffalo cows?

-matt

@spike.t That 375 double by heym is in the those pics you had from j roberts's

thank you, I wanted to say I also appreciated you hanging out with me at the show. I hope that new fancy gear treats you well and bag your clients some fantastic game.
-matt

What fancy gear? I have no idea what you are talking about.;)

thank you, how is that 470 treating you? seeing as your still posting I'm guessing its stopped a few more angry buffalo cows?

-matt

Hahaha, yes matt its still stopping everything up to date and keeping me alive

Nothing like pulling the 2 triggers on a double and smelling the gun powder in the air

I hope your "rifle luck" is much better than it has been during the last couple of years. If this new one turns out to be a lemon, you should probably find a new hobby/sport!

I hope your "rifle luck" is much better than it has been during the last couple of years. If this new one turns out to be a lemon, you should probably find a new hobby/sport!

Can just hear @matt85 .... "I had a problem with the yarn. The dye faded quickly. I don't recommend it. "

E-81st-311-Woolworks-needlepoint-TA08.jpg

:A Outta:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you