Been there, done that, got the nut sack...

RockSlinger404

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hi Everyone,

A bit of a weird thread... I was privileged to hunt a buff bull on 1 Sep and after reading some of the threads asked to keep the nut sack. I'll have a euro mount made of the horns. If you have done the same, what have you done with the nut sack? I would appreciate any responses and if you have pictures of the final product, that would be great please!

Cheers!

Hi Everyone,

A bit of a weird thread... I was privileged to hunt a buff bull on 1 Sep and after reading some of the threads asked to keep the nut sack. I'll have a euro mount made of the horns. If you have done the same, what have you done with the nut sack? I would appreciate any responses and if you have pictures of the final product, that would be great please!

Cheers!
While mine is from a domestic bull, and not a wild bovine, I made it into a sporran. Had a friend that suggested adding a handle, and coating it with a food grade sealant, for a beer mug!

Well I know of more than one guy who should put their own balls in it and hand it over to their wives so that they're not just free-ranging around at the bottom of her purse all day.

But I digress and shall refrain from further discussion of politics.

Well, I don't know what to make of this.
They used to sell nut sacks from big buck kangaroos , probably as a gimmick or novelty item for tourists.
I'm not really a trophy hunter but having one tanned and posted home shouldn't cost to much.

Well, I don't know what to make of this.
They used to sell nut sacks from big buck kangaroos , probably as a gimmick or novelty item for tourists.
I'm not really a trophy hunter but having one tanned and posted home shouldn't cost to much.
Might not even have to post it home. A guy could properly hide it on his person…if he has the balls for it.

Do Bears have big balls?
I really wanna hunt a bear, if that comes about I might have the sack tanned extra.

Hi Everyone,

Cheers!
paper weight or a pencil holder is what i have seen done

Do Bears have big balls?
I really wanna hunt a bear, if that comes about I might have the sack tanned extra.
262666A0-1E4E-428C-921D-169B37FF5BD0.jpeg

Dad used to keep ground nuts in a buff scrotum on the table next to his chair.

Mom thought it uncouth.

Somehow the vessel "got lost" in a move between Africa and America.

Do Bears have big balls?
Reminds me of that joke the Two Ronnies used to tell: a hunter shot a bear in the rockies - it was very cross!

I was given one made from an aoudad ram made in to a pencil holder.

Mine was made to be a pencil holder, but my wife commandeered it and now it holds guinea fowl feathers, part of our African decoration !

Mine was made to be a pencil holder, but my wife commandeered it and now it holds guinea fowl feathers, part of our African decoration !
Ah, lets rephrase this - you mean the buffalo's, yes?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caseycarpets

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.