Been there, done that, got the nut sack...

I've never even thought about saving the nutsack! But my first thought was to be extra redneck and hang it from the bumper like @IvW suggested.
@AZDAVE said his wife has one made into a clutch purse. So if your wife likes to carry your balls around in her purse, that may be a great idea!
I like the idea @Kevin Peacocke had. Use it to serve nuts in. After all, it IS a nutsack!

Great suggestions, I’m not sure what I’m going to do with mine from this years hunt but I knew it was coming to America! :giggle:

I once played a trick on a friend’s wife with a bear penis. Here hold this for a sec, Pause… Wow, your husband is really going to be pissed when he finds out you were holding my bear dick on your hands! You’d have thought that thing was a thousand degrees! :E Lol:

@Randy F
Depends on what size she is as to how many sacks you need.
Bob
I was only trying to “support” her.
Geez, no sense of humor! :oops:

(She’s standing right here and at least she laughed as she punched me in the arm). :ROFLMAO:

I was only trying to “support” her.
Geez, no sense of humor! :oops:

(She’s standing right here and at least she laughed as she punched me in the arm). :ROFLMAO:
Mate, ya gotta "Support" the girls.

Zebra dick is very good when attached by the back part using a piece of thin wire by the tracker to the small hole in his pants zipper and he undoes the zipper and lets that fall out his pants....especially when tha gas pump attendant is a female....the whole gas station runs...best to do this after paying the bill and the Cruiser is ready to rock and roll....Alec my tracker is such a prankster but you need to be on your toes he always has something up his sleeve...
Up his sleeve or up his trouser leg ! :LOL:

I think you guys are missing the best option, gonna have mine made to fit around a stainless steel bowl, to be used to serve NUTS at parties......my wife thinks I have lost my mind.....lol

I do a lot of kids camps in the Zambezi valley. Every year we do an impala dissection and every year the boys all fight over the sack. Every year they also egg (yup I said it) each other on until they all fry up the nuts and eat them. The one young man covered the gear lever of his Landrover.

These are popular with tourists in Oz

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 11.22.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 11.22.24 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 11.22.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 11.22.26 AM.png
    512.7 KB · Views: 80

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg