Been there, done that, got the nut sack...

RockSlinger404

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hi Everyone,

A bit of a weird thread... I was privileged to hunt a buff bull on 1 Sep and after reading some of the threads asked to keep the nut sack. I'll have a euro mount made of the horns. If you have done the same, what have you done with the nut sack? I would appreciate any responses and if you have pictures of the final product, that would be great please!

Cheers!

Hi Everyone,

A bit of a weird thread... I was privileged to hunt a buff bull on 1 Sep and after reading some of the threads asked to keep the nut sack. I'll have a euro mount made of the horns. If you have done the same, what have you done with the nut sack? I would appreciate any responses and if you have pictures of the final product, that would be great please!

Cheers!
While mine is from a domestic bull, and not a wild bovine, I made it into a sporran. Had a friend that suggested adding a handle, and coating it with a food grade sealant, for a beer mug!

Well I know of more than one guy who should put their own balls in it and hand it over to their wives so that they're not just free-ranging around at the bottom of her purse all day.

But I digress and shall refrain from further discussion of politics.

Well, I don't know what to make of this.
They used to sell nut sacks from big buck kangaroos , probably as a gimmick or novelty item for tourists.
I'm not really a trophy hunter but having one tanned and posted home shouldn't cost to much.

Well, I don't know what to make of this.
They used to sell nut sacks from big buck kangaroos , probably as a gimmick or novelty item for tourists.
I'm not really a trophy hunter but having one tanned and posted home shouldn't cost to much.
Might not even have to post it home. A guy could properly hide it on his person…if he has the balls for it.

Do Bears have big balls?
I really wanna hunt a bear, if that comes about I might have the sack tanned extra.

Hi Everyone,

Cheers!
paper weight or a pencil holder is what i have seen done

Do Bears have big balls?
I really wanna hunt a bear, if that comes about I might have the sack tanned extra.
262666A0-1E4E-428C-921D-169B37FF5BD0.jpeg

Dad used to keep ground nuts in a buff scrotum on the table next to his chair.

Mom thought it uncouth.

Somehow the vessel "got lost" in a move between Africa and America.

Do Bears have big balls?
Reminds me of that joke the Two Ronnies used to tell: a hunter shot a bear in the rockies - it was very cross!

I was given one made from an aoudad ram made in to a pencil holder.

Mine was made to be a pencil holder, but my wife commandeered it and now it holds guinea fowl feathers, part of our African decoration !

Mine was made to be a pencil holder, but my wife commandeered it and now it holds guinea fowl feathers, part of our African decoration !
Ah, lets rephrase this - you mean the buffalo's, yes?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noafrica4me

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you