Been there, done that, got the nut sack...

Dice box
Or dry it over a beer can/bottle remove and have a cool beer can/bottle holder.
Leg skins of smaller species such as impala, springbuck and duiker make cool leggings and top parts for the v on shooting sticks and also reduces the clangng noise when closed and carried....just pull them over after lying in some salt brine and leave to dry...

Zebra dick is very good when attached by the back part using a piece of thin wire by the tracker to the small hole in his pants zipper and he undoes the zipper and lets that fall out his pants....especially when tha gas pump attendant is a female....the whole gas station runs...best to do this after paying the bill and the Cruiser is ready to rock and roll....Alec my tracker is such a prankster but you need to be on your toes he always has something up his sleeve...

Last edited:
The buffalo bag holding nuts is my vote. Have it on the bar along with a bear penis bone which is great fun to have around, hand to the ladies, and tell them to blow really hard as its a dog whistle!

The buffalo bag holding nuts is my vote. Have it on the bar along with a bear penis bone which is great fun to have around, hand to the ladies, and tell them to blow really hard as its a dog whistle!
That begs the age old question, which is more dangerous? The bear or the lady when she finds out what the impromptu whistle she just used really is LOL!

Let's just say the wife hit me and my bear guide quite hard multiple times on the arm while his wife cheered her on!

I now feel morally obligated to hunt Hyena as soon as possible LOL!
Hyena hunting takes a lot of.... Balls.... to hunt them at night lol. But if you hammer him with a 300win mag he will fall like a ..... Sack.... of potatoes lol. This thread is becoming a Dad Joke Encyclopedia

I’d like to hear what folks have to say about this. I have one still untanned from several years back.
BD
@GA Hunter
In Australia some people make coin purses out of kangaroo nut sacks.
Bob

IMG_20210908_161443188~2.jpg

If Big Max wakes up and finds you messing with his balls your gonna be busting your balls to get outta there.
If he would’ve woke up just enough to help get himself into the back of the truck it would’ve been nice. 425 lbs was all that 3 of us wanted.
That would have been a YouTube moment huh?

Never heard of such!

Of course, calf fries were always part of breakfast on our Kansas bird hunts.

Many good tales of those outings, but weather today is cool and much to be done outdoors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross