Beautiful Paintings

@edward , John certainly has a great eye. Such talent
I agree the original painting is awe inspiring
 
...oh. s....!
.....even hunting humour has beautiful paintings..!!

42941458_2113872002015067_2076146813898850304_n.jpg
 
Another beautiful painting....
This painting, "Charge of the Elephants", is my first painting of the New Year and will be going to SCI and can be seen in Call of Africa's booth in Reno.
It depicts the very first African safari in 1836 when two Englishmen' Harris and Richardson, encountered elephants, a species which had never before been seen by white men. Presumably white men had never been seen by elephants either. The herd wasted no time turning the tables and charging the young men.
This painting along with the full story will appear in my new book, "Legendary Hunters and Explorers" due out later this year.....
[Date??]
49202799_2461771343851500_536457255109787648_n.jpg
 
Amazing wildlife artwork from Peter Stewart!
Stunning!
"Tingana" a well known male leopard from the Sabi Sand Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger. Size 16 x 20 inches (40 x 50cm).

51196895_10161379006790313_1686491515196538880_n.jpg
 
Rudi Kohl-Artist
46476133_2314118281992559_5992710002014420992_n.jpg

47574099_2346120918792295_962438910460297216_n.jpg
 
Rudi Kohl art on driftwood

44525053_2257406337663754_3092516662327377920_n.jpg
49802054_2434651836605869_8586877863775436800_n.jpg
 
R.K.
44329386_2254631654607889_2821310664658649088_n.jpg
49204606_2404177202986666_7951360787166003200_n.jpg
 
Frederick_Arthur_Bridgman_The_Diversion_of_an_Assyrian_King._Oil_on_canvas.jpg
 
"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed.”

Artist: Alfred Grey, 1845-1926

51739665_10218176064258242_4575573740129091584_n.jpg
 
who is the painter of the midnight lion raid?
 
51877532_10213182176740920_1672106819318710272_n.jpg
 
52153201_10213182167460688_2843984531453640704_n.jpg
 
51654237_1248525001953393_7879917759998459904_n.jpg
 
The Africa paintings you show are awesome! When I go online for the artist name I find all his works but these. I would love to buy some but struggling to find. What web site do you recommend please? Thanks!
 
R.B.
I've found most of these paintings through links on FB
 
Wow I’m loving all of this.
Here are my drawings that Rindi Odendaal did for me.
04CE00F3-7476-40EE-90E4-D4F14242C3EA.jpeg
26727969-34F2-48DB-A84C-FB0738CA7DC3.jpeg
AD7DD020-B48F-45FF-9A94-3824A318D3D0.jpeg
13198FF1-87E5-4DD5-84EB-92D0EC91EA0E.jpeg
0B240B1E-6F6C-4A4C-A6B4-80C07C178560.jpeg
CBB6423F-BECE-4561-93E8-AEB7C409D777.jpeg
C327B403-F7ED-4C2F-9337-F069A2C47102.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,638
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top