Back in the UK press, an article of fiction featuring yours truly......

These people are sick...
Is there a UK hunting organisation that could provide legal support?
As a community we must fight for every member, or we will be silenced one by one.

Just a thought.
Is there a legal possibility for photos on this web site to be protected by copy right?

Adrian, I’m sorry to see you getting unwanted publicity with this article. Do these articles actually carry any weight in the UK? or is it generally accepted they are just propaganda?

I know that it sounds a lot cooler to say "I'm Batman." or "I am Iron man!" but I can only say that I am Speaking Truth.

Reactions: RTG
Artistic or literary licence used in abundance and taken from this site.

Unbelievable. You look great in that lead photo and let’s face it, that’s what matters most! Hopefully you’re in an industry where you can monetize this and benefit from the free publicity.

“top trophy hunter“ as published in a national magazine. That sounds like the beginning of a profitable Safari business. Sign me up

Congrats Adrian on making it to the top of the English hunting fraternity! Maybe you'll be called to the houses of parliament to give a balance view next time they have a brain fart regarding hunting and trophies.

Until then bask in the glory of your new found fame, write a book while you're a hot commodity and do interviews. With your new found wealth hire a photographer to follow the two morons around to take pics of them buying meat at the supermarket and leather goods. Then splash the pics in an opposing tabloid of their hypocrisy and brutal support of the meat machines that abattoirs are.

Congrats once again! Here's to the next 100 trophies!

Adrian,
Congrats of "hundreds of trophies taken"!
If the Mirror, quotes correct number, in that case, most probably, you are most successful trophy hunter on the forum!

Good idea would be to make public interview, either in newspaper, or TV, since you are, willing or not, placed in public spot light. Hero of the day.

A gentleman named in paper, would be expected to make public appearance, a statement, and a stand oh his own.

Adrian, I’m sorry to see you getting unwanted publicity with this article. Do these articles actually carry any weight in the UK? or is it generally accepted they are just propaganda?

Would say they believe it...as been fed it in sensational headlines by this paper and others in UK....definitely not taken as propaganda....remember most live in large towns and cities, and the kids and presumably a large percentage of adults only know their meat..eggs..milk..fish etc comes wrapped from the supermarket ....so not exactly too jacked up in terms of reality.....and pumped full of Disney...lion King etc etc etc....so pretty dismal outlook unfortunately

Would say they believe it...as been fed it in sensational headlines by this paper and others in UK....definitely not taken as propaganda....remember most live in large towns and cities, and the kids and presumably a large percentage of adults only know their meat..eggs..milk..fish etc comes wrapped from the supermarket ....so not exactly too jacked up in terms of reality.....and pumped full of Disney...lion King etc etc etc....so pretty dismal outlook unfortunately

The Mirror newspaper is written to "inform" a less-educated demographic within the UK. I doubt too many people with a three digit IQ pay much attention to the drivel that comes out of it.

Reactions: RTG
The Mirror newspaper is written to "inform" a less-educated demographic within the UK. I doubt too many people with a three digit IQ pay much attention to the drivel that comes out of it.

Perhaps, but half of any population has a two digit IQ, and they still vote.

Interestingly, under UK law, the 'fair use' exemption for news reporting only applies to text and specifically not for photographs. As such the author of the article breached copyright by including the AH photos in his article. However the practical reality is that litigation would require unlimited funds and have limited chances of successful outcome. I doubt @AfricaHunting.com would find it a cost effective use of resources. However a solicitor's letter to the publisher advising them of the copyright breach may have a deterrent effect in regard to future breaches (unlikely given the integrity standards of the media). An additional approach may be a formal complaint (again about copyright breach) to the Indepdent Press Standards Organisation.

It's not only the mirror paper that's pumping out the bullshit....

I attempted to post a rebuttal on the dribble rag in defence of our fellow forum member it was suppressed from view.
It's there, you just have to click on the "all comments" button to see it.

1641918951233.png

Adrian, please allow me to borrow a phrase from your brand of English, " Bloody Good Show!" Here is hoping you can just laugh off this asshole's comments.

Adrian, please allow me to borrow a phrase from your brand of English, " Bloody Good Show!" Here is hoping you can just laugh off this asshole's comments.
Take it as a compliment, however twisted and sick it sounds. You got his attention and that article really makes him look like a dimwitted fool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!