ok, ill try $50 a ticket. i wont have a limit per person so people can buy multiple tickets.
how much time should i give the raffle? i leave for Namibia on the 20th of next month so it either needs to end before that or start after that.
I think Im going to wait until after my trip later this month. getting the raffle just right is proving a little tricky and I leave for Namibia in two weeks.
the moderators want to make sure that no one can sue me or the forum (sad that we need to worry about that) so I need to word it in a certain way and have lots of legal jargon in there.
I'm not going to be involved in your raffle. I will send the rifle to you as soon as I receive shipping expense.
so I told Searcy about the raffle and here is his response:
such a friendly guy (heavy sarcasm)... at any rate this means I will be able to take some pictures for raffle (no idea what he wants for shipping yet though).
If he is sending it do you still need to raffle it off? Sounds like you are getting your rifle back.