Awaiting Delivery...

Got the big mount in the house and without having to blow a hole in the roof...

Impala...it's what's for dinner!

Very nice!


Tim
 
They all look good to me. I think I will have the animals I take in RSA done there. Good to hear that they come to your house from Coppersmith.
 
LOL, Who needs an office anyway...It's officially be renamed the "African Room". Just gotta do some minor shifting to get it just right but am definitely running short on room. Current mount count stands at 69:)

double that on the
holly s@#t
that's more mounted animals that most mueseums......
bloke, you should do a photo thread of your trophies
 
Does Moredou have a website? I looked around a bit but only came up with references to them, but no site.
 
they dont have a webiste.They do great work for the money they charge.The stuff done in the states is better but for what they charge there work is very good.
 
Does Moredou have a website? I looked around a bit but only came up with references to them, but no site.

Unfortunately they don't. If you want a price list, I think I still have one. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.
 
Unfortunately they don't. If you want a price list, I think I still have one. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Thanks Phil!

pm sent
 
Did you happen to get a shipping price for air vs boat? I am just curious of the price difference as I am going after lion later this year and when I am hopefully successful, it will not be able to get here and clear customs fast enough for my taste as I am worried USFWS will pull something similar to what they did to Tanzanian and Zim elephant last week.
 
Your mounts look great by the way. Very impressed!
 
Thanks for posting pics of your mounts, I was very impressed with how fast you went from "shipping crates arrived," to "mounts hanging on the wall." I've got some taxidermy work coming up later this year and I'm still trying to decide on mount types, so it helps to see other African taxidermy. Great looking mounts!
 
double that on the
holly s@#t
that's more mounted animals that most mueseums......
bloke, you should do a photo thread of your trophies

Bluey, I keep digital photos for insurance purposes so should be easy to transfer onto an album here. Will look into it in the next few days.:beer:
 
Did you happen to get a shipping price for air vs boat? I am just curious of the price difference as I am going after lion later this year and when I am hopefully successful, it will not be able to get here and clear customs fast enough for my taste as I am worried USFWS will pull something similar to what they did to Tanzanian and Zim elephant last week.

We didn't receive a quote for sea shipping as I wasn't interested in that route but with 2 crates weighing around 700lbs total it was just under $3k for air transport via Delta cargo. Our tab to Coppersmith in Atl was under $1k and that included front door service of our crates.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,412
Messages
1,575,354
Members
170,278
Latest member
AidaRobi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top