Awaiting Delivery...

Got the big mount in the house and without having to blow a hole in the roof...

Impala...it's what's for dinner!

Very nice!

Tim

They all look good to me. I think I will have the animals I take in RSA done there. Good to hear that they come to your house from Coppersmith.

LOL, Who needs an office anyway...It's officially be renamed the "African Room". Just gotta do some minor shifting to get it just right but am definitely running short on room. Current mount count stands at 69:)

double that on the
holly s@#t
that's more mounted animals that most mueseums......
bloke, you should do a photo thread of your trophies

Does Moredou have a website? I looked around a bit but only came up with references to them, but no site.

they dont have a webiste.They do great work for the money they charge.The stuff done in the states is better but for what they charge there work is very good.

Does Moredou have a website? I looked around a bit but only came up with references to them, but no site.

Unfortunately they don't. If you want a price list, I think I still have one. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Unfortunately they don't. If you want a price list, I think I still have one. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Thanks Phil!

pm sent

Did you happen to get a shipping price for air vs boat? I am just curious of the price difference as I am going after lion later this year and when I am hopefully successful, it will not be able to get here and clear customs fast enough for my taste as I am worried USFWS will pull something similar to what they did to Tanzanian and Zim elephant last week.

Your mounts look great by the way. Very impressed!

Thanks for posting pics of your mounts, I was very impressed with how fast you went from "shipping crates arrived," to "mounts hanging on the wall." I've got some taxidermy work coming up later this year and I'm still trying to decide on mount types, so it helps to see other African taxidermy. Great looking mounts!

double that on the
holly s@#t
that's more mounted animals that most mueseums......
bloke, you should do a photo thread of your trophies

Bluey, I keep digital photos for insurance purposes so should be easy to transfer onto an album here. Will look into it in the next few days.:beer:

Did you happen to get a shipping price for air vs boat? I am just curious of the price difference as I am going after lion later this year and when I am hopefully successful, it will not be able to get here and clear customs fast enough for my taste as I am worried USFWS will pull something similar to what they did to Tanzanian and Zim elephant last week.

We didn't receive a quote for sea shipping as I wasn't interested in that route but with 2 crates weighing around 700lbs total it was just under $3k for air transport via Delta cargo. Our tab to Coppersmith in Atl was under $1k and that included front door service of our crates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you