AUSTRALIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Aaron Corbett Of Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris?

At least post us up a pic or two. Yer playin hard to get!

Hell, I thought maybe he changed his mind and didn't go!

Here’s a couple of them! I will get on that report soon!
C5FCF4A4-C9DB-4B25-9E7E-118601AD955C.jpeg
598A9FC4-3336-4F57-B527-EA0B3151DDBF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome bull! I've been looking for your report for a while.

Awesome bull! I've been looking for your report for a while.
Hey Philip,
Been covered up at work since I got back last weekend. I promise I will get to it soon!
Cheers,
Cody

Yeah I know it's past my bedtime, but I've been waiting to see this. Congrats my friend.

Them bulls look mean.... (y)

I would like to have a go on them one day......

Cracker of a bull mate! Well done! Didn't bring the double?
I decided against it but I sure wish I would have. Those buffalo are made for a double! I would have loved to have some 500 grain A-Frames. I will have it next time I go now that I know a little more about OZ, all of the conflicting information I was getting made me nervous as hell. Hope to see you on the next trip!
Cheers,
Cody

............. now that I know a little more about OZ, all of the conflicting information I was getting made me nervous as hell. .........

Look forward to some clear information in your report.

Looking forward to the report...those are two awesome bulls! Shoot any scrub bulls?

Looking forward to the report...those are two awesome bulls! Shoot any scrub bulls?
I didn’t, seen a bunch of them and several were awesome looking but I have one mounted already and couldn’t justify another cow on my wall. Lol. Thanks
Cody

Report! Report! Report!
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!
Please! Please! Please!

The people have spoken!

Where’s the Donkey? :)

Them bulls look mean.... (y)

I would like to have a go on them one day......
Cape buffalo they are not... but tough animals, I would say the hide is thicker, and they are bigger bodied than cape buffalo. Huge footprints, but I was surprised just how small a cape buffalo's hoof is... of course I'm used to Holsteins.

Pretty tame compared to cape buffalo, but definitely not to be taken lightly;)

Cape buffalo they are not... but tough animals, I would say the hide is thicker, and they are bigger bodied than cape buffalo. Huge footprints, but I was surprised just how small a cape buffalo's hoof is... of course I'm used to Holsteins.

Pretty tame compared to cape buffalo, but definitely not to be taken lightly;)

Yeah Bob....but how does the milk compare? :LOL:

Yeah Bob....but how does the milk compare? :LOL:
:E Lol:
Bob told me the cows were skittish and hard to catch, but he had the bulls lining up :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois