Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Mpumalanga)
Today, I visited our Hunting Show in Madrid, and saw this amazing collection of all the subspecies of the Argali Sheep.

All of them hunted by Eduardo Zamacola, one of our outstanding international hunters.

20220317_164216.jpg

Amazing! I wonder how much that collection cost him?

You can do a good hunt for Marco Polo around 50k
Success is great but its no safari experience!

Regardless of the pain, long travel and cold weather it is a key species for hunters to take.

That’s incredible! (y)

Enrique Zamacola (sorry I said Eduardo in my previous post, which is another family member) is one of four spaniards who have won the Weatherby Award in his case in 2000.

To such hunters, cost is not a concern it is more the physical demands of traveling all around the globe, and often hunting in very inhospitable places.

Impressive collection. For someone who can collect argali rams, their time is probably worth more than their $. I wonder how many trips/days were spent on this?

Nyati, that is truly an outstanding collection. While I don't know it for a fact, I doubt there is another like it. Congratulations to Enrique Zamacola for his skill and perseverance.

Thanks for sharing.

Awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greattemple

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.