sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 8.21.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 8.21.32 AM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 112
interesting

not one of the facts she states are true in any way shape or form.
Sounds like a big pile of poo someone hashed together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone wants to cuddle wild animals as if they were stuffed plush toys. They are not!

How many anti hunters would tolerate a grizzly bear visiting their backyard? Not many but somehow it's okay for elephant to eat a subsistence farmer's yearly crop as a midnight snack!

interesting

not one of the facts she states are true in anyway shape or form.
sounds like a big pile of poo someone hashed together
Unfortunately the "facts" don't have to be true, they just have to be swallowed by her target audience.

This is the type of anti one will never be able to show the light. Closed minded and focused on the narrative not on the facts. What gets me is that she spent a lot of time with hunters and hunting and she never saw the benefits. She obviously was not interested in the truth, merely her upcoming fame and fortune and the facts be damned.

Like anyone gives a flying f@ck about what Australian media thinks lmao. Same with the American and British media. Walking jokes behind a suit of professionalism.

Filmmaker risks safety? Hmmm, I wonder how the safety was at risk...?

On few of my earlier posts, on several occasions on this forum, I mentioned that filming and photograhing is making bad slash back on hunting.
Everytime when anti hunting spin goes public, it is based on photos.

This person, went with license to "photograph" hunting, under false pretenses that she is pro hunting, meat eating, pro republican, under false internet profile.
She got what she wanted. And she goes public, big time.

I think that it is finally the time, for hunting industry and hunting community to reconsider the ethics (and PR) of filming and photography of actual kill.
If anything stops hunting, it will be our photos on internet. If she was not allowed to photo and film, there would be no story behind this BS.

"I am with men, alone in place I can't pronounce in Africa and no-one knows where I am and what I'm doing," she said.

1. You didn't tell anyone you were going to Africa? That's just dumb. Always let someone know you're going out of the country.
2. You're alone with men? And? What, you think they're gonna rape you and murder you and leave you on the savanna?
3. You're in a place you can't pronounce? Sounds like a "you" problem. And just rude. I thought it was Americans who were supposed to be ugly...

This article starts with lies and is all lies!
Can anyone name me a single company that charges $110,000 to $140,000 for a lion hunt? Someone got carried away with the zero key.
If she was a vegetarian she would have starved to death in a couple weeks. I don’t recall any salads on my trip to Africa!

Last edited:
Everyone wants to cuddle wild animals as if they were stuffed plush toys. They are not!

How many anti hunters would tolerate a grizzly bear visiting their backyard? Not many but somehow it's okay for elephant to eat a subsistence farmer's yearly crop as a midnight snack!

where I live in Idaho we have a neighborhood app where people can chat. You would not believe some of the posts - mostly by newcomers from the cities. A few off the top of my head:

“I saw a bat! Are there supposed to be bats in Idaho?”

“I saw a hawk flying around! Be sure to protect your small dogs and maybe even kids!!” (I have seen hawks pick off Eurasian banded doves from my back yard - it’s amazing )

“My neighbor saw a coyote! Should we call animal control??””

“Does anyone know if the bears will come this far into town?”

These people are delusional…and need to move back to the city…

I just read her bio that says she was born in South Africa... how has she still not learned how to pronounce fairly simple local names? Is she living under a rock?

I'm sorry if I happened to offend you, which I absolutely did not intend, but the amount of stuff that gets said about us is genuinely irritating. White South Africans are constantly branded as racists who want to start a Fourth Reich. You took my comment in a manner in which I did not intend and I apologize.

Ah - mate, no…was not referring to your comment but hers. Fully agree with your comment, just saying that ignorance is not nationality-dependent.

If she indeed is from RSA and still does not know how to pronounce the names, then she proves she has no real interest in the country of her birth. I call that willful ignorance - the worse kind.

we are on the same side, friend ;-)

The problem is that what we may think about her or her "facts" or her film is absolutely irrelevant. What is relevant is what her target audience thinks about it. That target audience is getting larger every day in a global society where telling ones neighbor what is acceptable and what isn't is a new morality.

I'm sorry if I happened to offend you, which I absolutely did not intend, but the amount of stuff that gets said about us is genuinely irritating. White South Africans are constantly branded as racists who want to start a Fourth Reich. You took my comment in a manner in which I did not intend and I apologize.
Baxterb was not offended by you, but the Rock Spider this thread is about

Ah - mate, no…was not referring to your comment but hers. Fully agree with your comment, just saying that ignorance is not nationality-dependent.

If she indeed is from RSA and still does not know how to pronounce the names, then she proves she has no real interest in the country of her birth. I call that willful ignorance - the worse kind.

we are on the same side, friend ;-)
Oh, I see. Rereading my old comment I do understand the position in which you are standing in regards to nationality. I shouldn't judge someone for their background but I do have moments where I don't really think before saying something. Thanks for the reply

This article starts with lies and is all lies!
Can anyone name me a single company that charges $110,000 to $140,000 for a lion hunt? Someone got carried away with the zero key.
That matches the quotes I have gotten for a 21 day Tanzanian lion hunt including the bait animals and charters. Based on the article she did not go on a cheapo "put and take" RSA lion hunt.

A Zambian/Zimbabwean lion hunt will cost less but still will be closer to $100K if you include baits and charters.

A fanatic ideologist looking to become famous, by playing on the emotions of the Walt Disney raised general public.

Only facts and open conversation will save us.

I'm not convinced about the suggestions of some, to no longer post pictures/videos etc. That boat, first of all, has sailed long ago. But more importantly, hiding this activity is not the best route in my opinion.

Imagine there would be more Youtube videos out there that would be built up more like AH members write their hunting reports. With more accent put on the "we are hunting an old past-breeding elephant, that has been crop raiding. If this rich white hunter does not shoot it for much dinero that goes to the construction of a school next door, then a local farmer is likely to try kill it (and it's young) with a snare and sell the ivory to a chinese businessman". Instead of just focusing on "the kill".

That matches the quotes I have gotten for a 21 day Tanzanian lion hunt including the bait animals and charters. Based on the article she did not go on a cheapo "put and take" RSA lion hunt.

A Zambian/Zimbabwean lion hunt will cost less but still will be closer to $100K if you include baits and charters.
Good point. If the lion you're wanting to shoot is in an enclosure, why pay that much money? She's either a liar or retarded.

Happened to see ABC Australia (unbiased of course, yeah right) about an undercover wildlife photographer who went to photograph lion hunts.
I gather she’s an American.
Talked about the billion dollar industry etc.
Went in to talk about lions becoming extinct.
Mostly male lions that are shot have been kicked out of the pride and will die from starvation anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winworldrealty

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.