And Texas thinks it has a wild pig problem......pffft!

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Now this is traditional hunting the way our ancestors brought home the Jurassic Bacon

NINTCHDBPICT000600538885.jpg

“Everyone of us adored him how focused he stayed and when he came back with his yellow bag in the hand we all clapped and congratulated him for his success,”

ppuombtclnf51.jpg

For some reason, I'm not remotely surprised that it was a German man what done it. It just seems to make total sense to me.

Can’t see the guys face, could very well be anyone of those mentioned. :Dead:

Reactions: WAB
I've shot hogs in Texas in similar attire
You or the wild bacon in "similar attire?" We here at AH require some form of photographic evidence to support statements of this nature???

That said, hunting Feral Boars from helicopters with machine-guns in Texas is perfectly acceptable...why would they require clothing? (Hey now there's a DVD I'd pre-order!)

Not what I signed up for in a "driven hunt".
But he makes one hell of a beater. ;)

You or the wild bacon in "similar attire?" We here at AH require some form of photographic evidence to support statements of this nature???

That said, hunting Feral Boars from helicopters with machine-guns in Texas is perfectly acceptable...why would they require clothing? (Hey now there's a DVD I'd pre-order!)
It was me in similar attire for sure lol but it took place in a sweat hut my guide called a "hunting blind". There were no witnesses or photos taken lol

A German man you say???

Hmmmm..... :E Hmmm:

@Foxi

It was me in similar attire for sure lol but it took place in a sweat hut my guide called a "hunting blind". There were no witnesses or photos taken lol

I know I’m going to regret asking this, but which one was your guide?

.... I've shot hogs in Texas in similar attire bc it's so damn hot lol

Sheesh! And I thought most hogs always sunbathed in the nude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg