And Texas thinks it has a wild pig problem......pffft!

norfolk shooter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo
They have nude sections in public parks in Germany. They sure love hanging everything out. So much so the main park in Berlin has a nude bit too. At lunch time you see people walking about with just socks on :eek:. Hats off to the guy for going after it though wild bore can be very aggressive

flatwater bill

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
Is there no age and weight limit for public nudity? If I had stumbled upon that scene, I might have shot the wrong one..............FWB

norfolk shooter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo
In the interest of public safety I would too

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
In the interest of public safety I would too

Yeah but knowing you if it would have been nubile blonde you would have been stripped off and chasing her to assist in the interests of public safety.... :E Rofl:

norfolk shooter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
Yeah but knowing you if it would have been nubile blonde you would have been stripped off and chasing her to assist in the interests of public safety.... :E Rofl:
I think any red blooded male would do the same. Besides its gentlemanly to assist a young lady in need. I think I might be able to run faster with no cloths on. Less wind resistance you see :LOL: :A No1::E Dancing:

Foxi

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.
A German man you say???

Hmmmm..... :E Hmmm:

@Foxi

that was good, but you're wrong.
Beginning troop withdrawal of the American soldiers, just as Trump wants it :)

Vashper

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
All-army military hunting society, Russian Union of hunters and fishermen.
Hunted
Only Russia
Bear steals a suitcase. Well, you can't run naked for that.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!
laurence burkin wrote on UKHunter's profile.
Hi the dude in the picture. It would be cool to know the area (genetics) of the stag you have in your profile picture. I am from New Zealand and shot a stag here that is almost identical, especially the throw backs. I can send you a photo to prove I'm genuine with my enquiry.