Alcoholic???

Wodka saved more wild animals than GreenPeace

21.jpg
 
Friends like that, who needs enemies.
 
Must be how Budweiser products are made.

That's at a burger joint here in Roanoke. Walk in to take a leak and there she blows! :LOL:
 
The Ultimate in Recycling.
 
66894595_3074693875905432_7161159827735969792_n.jpg
 
67759424_3447669465246752_2053209395025674240_n.jpg
 
3C9F5F04-7728-48F9-82A2-69469C91F9D7.jpeg
 
70858675_131999268127846_9070192320300711936_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,765
Members
169,158
Latest member
LuanPolk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top