AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

Virginia P +1, confirmed! :E Oh Yeah:

Trying to figure out new flights doesn’t seem like Emirates is going lift their ban. Have 4 flights invested in them.

best J
I hope you can change flights ASAP.

I will not be able to make it to Dallas this year, As a relatively new comer to African Hunting I was looking forward to attending dinner with you folks. It will be the first DSC Convention i have missed in over 20 years. I have been hunting all over Africa annually for decades and the Dallas shindig was my chance to get together with old friends. I am 83 and sadly some of those friends are passing on to the last great adventure. Kindest Regards

I will not be able to make it to Dallas this year, As a relatively new comer to African Hunting I was looking forward to attending dinner with you folks. It will be the first DSC Convention i have missed in over 20 years. I have been hunting all over Africa annually for decades and the Dallas shindig was my chance to get together with old friends. I am 83 and sadly some of those friends are passing on to the last great adventure. Kindest Regards

You'll be missed, I was looking forward to hearing some stories from one whom I'm sure has many.

I just got confirmation I won’t be able to attend this years DSC and AH get together. What a bummer as I was hoping to see a lot of you again. Doctors have ordered a bunch of tests for late next week so I can’t make it now.

Hope to make Houston in February and see those that will be there.

I just got confirmation I won’t be able to attend this years DSC and AH get together. What a bummer as I was hoping to see a lot of you again. Doctors have ordered a bunch of tests for late next week so I can’t make it now.

Hope to make Houston in February and see those that will be there.

All the best on the tests!

I was so looking forward to making the DSC convention and get together this year, but medical issues are restricting any travel plans for me as well.

Ya'll have a great convention!

Is there a get together at the SCI Convention in Las Vegas?

John S, confirmed! :P Banana:

Is there a get together at the SCI Convention in Las Vegas?
Nothing officially planned as it will be the first time since in 25 years that I have not attended the SCI, however anyone is welcome to create their own meet up on the show floor or outside of the convention hall and post it on AH in this section.

Money for one for the dinner sent.

Thanks. Will be there for sure..........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MayJason

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg