AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

Virginia P +1, confirmed! :E Oh Yeah:

Trying to figure out new flights doesn’t seem like Emirates is going lift their ban. Have 4 flights invested in them.

best J
I hope you can change flights ASAP.

I will not be able to make it to Dallas this year, As a relatively new comer to African Hunting I was looking forward to attending dinner with you folks. It will be the first DSC Convention i have missed in over 20 years. I have been hunting all over Africa annually for decades and the Dallas shindig was my chance to get together with old friends. I am 83 and sadly some of those friends are passing on to the last great adventure. Kindest Regards

I will not be able to make it to Dallas this year, As a relatively new comer to African Hunting I was looking forward to attending dinner with you folks. It will be the first DSC Convention i have missed in over 20 years. I have been hunting all over Africa annually for decades and the Dallas shindig was my chance to get together with old friends. I am 83 and sadly some of those friends are passing on to the last great adventure. Kindest Regards

You'll be missed, I was looking forward to hearing some stories from one whom I'm sure has many.

I just got confirmation I won’t be able to attend this years DSC and AH get together. What a bummer as I was hoping to see a lot of you again. Doctors have ordered a bunch of tests for late next week so I can’t make it now.

Hope to make Houston in February and see those that will be there.

I just got confirmation I won’t be able to attend this years DSC and AH get together. What a bummer as I was hoping to see a lot of you again. Doctors have ordered a bunch of tests for late next week so I can’t make it now.

Hope to make Houston in February and see those that will be there.

All the best on the tests!

I was so looking forward to making the DSC convention and get together this year, but medical issues are restricting any travel plans for me as well.

Ya'll have a great convention!

Is there a get together at the SCI Convention in Las Vegas?

John S, confirmed! :P Banana:

Is there a get together at the SCI Convention in Las Vegas?
Nothing officially planned as it will be the first time since in 25 years that I have not attended the SCI, however anyone is welcome to create their own meet up on the show floor or outside of the convention hall and post it on AH in this section.

Money for one for the dinner sent.

Thanks. Will be there for sure..........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atax300

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.