AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2020

Looking forward to meeting all of you!!

@AfricaHunting.com
Payment sent for myself and guest (Strang Middleton)

Hopefully I filled everything out right!
Will have to see if I can get some airfare booked and hotel I have been in talks with strang Middleton for a hunt and would like to meet up with him. Good to see he will be there.

Will have to see if I can get some airfare booked and hotel I have been in talks with strang Middleton for a hunt and would like to meet up with him. Good to see he will be there.

Hope you are able to make it! Strang will also have a booth at DSC, but always nice to mingle at the AH dinner!

I'm really looking forward to this. After writing to many of you a chance to meet you and have a few beers is going to be super. I'm sure @Vanguard2279 will keep me from getting in trouble

See you there!

Just a reminder: I have one of each size canvas print of the John Sharp Courteney Boot River Crossing print getting framed (16x24, 20x30 and 24x36). These will be on display and for sale at DSC (pigment inks on canvas).

The 16 x 24 will be going home with one of the dinner attendees as a door prize. Roughly a $130 value (print $65 and framing $65).

Tim

IMG_1135.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swasel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!