AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2020

Just sent 6th payment, this time for Dave Langerman.

So now tarbe +5 (tarbe, Mrs tarbe, John Sharp, Mark Spencer + guest, Dave Langerman).

Thanks,

Tim

Just sent 6th payment, this time for Dave Langerman.

So now tarbe +5 (tarbe, Mrs tarbe, John Sharp, Mark Spencer + guest, Dave Langerman).

Thanks,

Tim
@tarbe, An additional +1! :A Thumbs Up:

We're at a hundred reservations!!!
:S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave::S Wave:

It is a shame that @Bullthrower338 does not appear to be coming this year. We may need to cancel the whole thing....

It is a shame that @Bullthrower338 does not appear to be coming this year. We may need to cancel the whole thing....
I’m waiting for @Royal27 to ask me as his +1 seeing how I am +1-less again! Lol. I have decided to become the 33rd gender, ammosexual, this is where I can only have a long term relationship with my guns! FML!

Looks like I've been talked into it again.... Flights booked, hotels booked, next to book is the AH dinner (y)

@AfricaHunting.com
Payment sent for myself and guest (Strang Middleton)

Hopefully I filled everything out right!

I’m waiting for @Royal27 to ask me as his +1 seeing how I am +1-less again! Lol. I have decided to become the 33rd gender, ammosexual, this is where I can only have a long term relationship with my guns! FML!

It would be a shame if you weren't there! If you need an invitation, we would love for you to be our guest and can be our +2 and I probably owe you a beer or two anyway! Even the Minister Of Finance agrees!

It would be a shame if you weren't there! If you need an invitation, we would love for you to be our guest and can be our +2 and I probably owe you a beer or two anyway! Even the Minister Of Finance agrees!
Haha! Thanks K-man, I’m definitely going to be there, wouldnt miss a night out with y’all for anything! I’m just waiting on confirmation from my guests if they are coming. Looking forward to having a few beers!

What type of attire is recommended or required for the African Hunting dinner to be held at Gilleys on Friday, January 10, 2020? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
What type of attire is recommended or required for the African Hunting dinner to be held at Gilleys on Friday, January 10, 2020? Thank you!
We all dress up as our favorite African game animal! Don’t come as the Cape buffalo because I’m already doing that!

Casual, except for you....you must wear a tie! :)
Okay, casual for you too.

826148FA-84C8-4BD3-82DD-EB1BA7260270.jpeg

This was last year
@Royal27 @tarbe @spike.t @Buff-Buster @PHOENIX PHIL
What a great time

We all dress up as our favorite African game animal! Don’t come as the Cape buffalo because I’m already doing that!

Now that’s hilarious and an innovative comment which required considerable thought! I believe I’ll show up as a Masai Warrior with a spear!!

Now that’s hilarious and an innovative comment which required considerable thought! I believe I’ll show up as a Masai Warrior with a spear!!
Target rich environment! I’m highly unproductive at work and mainly just sit around and think of different scenarios of if this is posted, I will post this! Lol

Well me and Louise won't be making it this year as too far apart from sci....and I really wouldn't know how to top my outfit at the last event....:D.....it was great fun night that we both enjoyed. ..and meeting and more importantly drinking with some people I only have chatted or taken the piss out of on here.... @Bullthrower338 comes to mind for some reason. ...:E Head Scratch::E Hmmm::D Beers::D Booze::D Cheers::D Beer Bottle::D Barman:.......:E Lol::A Thumbs Up:......we know you will have a great evening. .....and hope to see some of you in reno as flights are sorted for there. ...:D Beers:

Attachments

• 120509-village-people.png
    120509-village-people.png
    784.5 KB · Views: 92

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg