AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2018

Have had a family medical emergency and won't be making it to DSC. Possibly SCI.
Everyone have a great time.
Sorry to hear that. I had hoped that the "Arizona Contingent" could all get a chance to meet each other and share a drink.

Happy new year to all. Nylo is alerted to the possibility of late nite after party. They will be staffed and ready till at least 2:00AM. Valet parking, roof top full bar. 1325 s Lamar st. Waliking distance from Gilleys. Special door prize to last man or woman standing. Cheers

Happy new year to all. Nylo is alerted to the possibility of late nite after party. They will be staffed and ready till at least 2:00AM. Valet parking, roof top full bar. 1325 s Lamar st. Waliking distance from Gilleys. Special door prize to last man or woman standing. Cheers

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::A Stretcher:

Someone organize an ogygen tank.

Why am I heading for Dallas it's colder the northern Alberta
Mother Nature has a way of toying with us Southerners this time of year. She will give us a week of sunshine and 80 degrees and then throw a week in the 20's and 30's at us. Pretty sure she's giggling when she does it.

Yup 2 weeks of minus 25-30 C today it’s plus 5, down to my t-shirt working on my Skid Steer

This is just a curiosity question but is there anyone else from Georgia going?? I'm headed out of Atlanta Thursday morning at 10:00 on DL1710.

Currently 33 in Houston and heading down to 25.

Pretty sure there will be some busted water pipes here by morning!

Stuff is just not buried or insulated like it is in climes where freezing is the norm.

I was wrapping pipes last night!

Looking forward to seeing everyone Friday, and at the show!

Tim

Stuff is just not buried or insulated like it is in climes where freezing is the norm.

Tim
I know what you are talking about having to run everything on swimming pool except heater.

It got down to -9 here in Manhattan Kansas the other night.

5 degrees yesterday morning in southern OK. Full time job right now just keeping ice chopped for horses and cattle to drink. Glad it’s warming some this weekend, cause they would be on there own while I’m in Dallas.

I'm a North Texas "local yocal" & this is definitely not "normal". Yes we will get cold front, occasional ice or snow. However, to go 60+ hours and never get above freezing..... that hasn't happened since 1983.

Tim

At night, and at the highest point you have a faucet, leave about a pencil lead flow of water running. This will keep flow in your pipes and prevent them from freezing. We used to have to do this in Idaho in sub zero weather.

It’s not close to being cold yet. Dec 23 1989 it was officially -1f. I remember the bank sign across the street from the 1st Baptist Church of Richardson TX stating it was -3. I was outside the church helping people through the ice as they came to my sister-in-law’s wedding. My mother-in-law would not let me wear my hunting jacket. That was cold!

OMG it feels like a heat wave here, just as I'm heading South we are up to 3 above and little wind. Nice day shaping up;)

Heading out in morning Bob

At least its supposed to be warmer in Dallas than it was lat year when it snowed! As its snowing in NC right now with our 5th straight day of freezing or below temps!!!

OMG it feels like a heat wave here, just as I'm heading South we are up to 3 above and little wind. Nice day shaping up;)

Just a false spring, Bob. MN just giving you a little mid-winter tease. It'll be back below zero before you know it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayHumble

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.