AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2016

Standing room only!

Kathy and I plan to bring name tags and Sharpies again, so we can all ID each other (although I understand some of you want to remain anonymous!).

Standing room only!

Kathy and I plan to bring name tags and Sharpies again, so we can all ID each other (although I understand some of you want to remain anonymous!).

No one alerted the US Marshall service did they?:E Horrified:

No one alerted the US Marshall service did they?:E Horrified:

Just think of all the good hunting they'd have at this event!

Got to be at least a few wanted posters with AH Dinner perps on them.

And yes @Royal...I am getting SOME work done!

Got to be at least a few wanted posters with AH Dinner perps on them.
I'd be willing to bet that most attending are on at least one of "Obama's List's"!! I'm probably on all of them......

I'd be willing to bet that most attending are on at least one of "Obama's List's"!! I'm probably on all of them......

Being on at least one of his lists should be a requirement for entry to the dinner!

Standing room only!

Thanks for doing that, much appreciated! James will be bringing some AH caps to give away.

Standing room only!

Anyone that has 30,000 bullets is probably the one who should remain anonymous!!!

Jerome, is there still space available? I and 3 other want to come, and I dont wanna pay before I know we can still come...

I will close the AH Get Together dinner reservation at DSC Convention today at noon central standard time.

RESERVATION IS NOW CLOSED

When: Saturday, January 9th 2016
Meet up at the Bar: 6:30 pm - 7:30pm
Dinner in Private Room: 7:30 pm - 10:00pm

Where: Texas Land & Cattle
Location: 3130 Lemmon Ave. Dallas, TX 75204 (Uptown - Lemmon & Cole, near the West Village)
Telephone: (214) 526-4664

Confirmed guest list…
- AH SPONSOR Hartzview Hunting Safaris +1
- AH SPONSOR Safari Specialty Importers +1
- AH SPONSOR riflepermits.com
- AH SPONSOR James Jeffrey - HuntingAgent.com
- AH SPONSOR Wintershoek Safaris +1
- Royal27
- PHOENIX PHIL +1
- Wheels
- Bullthrower338 +1
- Sierraone +2
- Red Leg
- Buff-Buster +1
- tarbe +1
- Bobpuckett
- BWH +1
- JTT +1
- K-man +1
- PLM +1
- Deleted member 11879 +1
- WildRose
- P Glass +1
- DHH45 +2
- ActionBob
- Custom
- kfet87 +2
- Steve Scott +1
- Karl Stumpfe +3

Total 50

Last edited:
Like last year, it would be very nice to have some pictures of the event posted here to share with everyone. Would a couple of members volunteer to take some pictures of the party and post them here? Please let us know, it would be great and much appreciated!

Can anyone find out if they would let us into the room early with a barmaid swinging by every now and then? It would allow us that extra "mixing" time we all want and would keep down the congestion at the bar. It was kind of a zoo at the bar last time (no pun intended)

Can anyone find out if they would let us into the room early with a barmaid swinging by every now and then? It would allow us that extra "mixing" time we all want and would keep down the congestion at the bar. It was kind of a zoo at the bar last time (no pun intended)
Let me look into it...

K-man, much appreciate you coming to me with this, thank you.

Joshua who is organizing the event for us at the Texas Land & Cattle told me that they would open up the private room at 6:30pm for you to all meet there and mingle before dinner which is set for 7:30pm. There should be someone to serve drinks as well, should there be anything just ask for Joshua.

Any members wanting to volunteer to take some pictures?

Thanks!!! That will give everyone more chances to mingle! See you in just a couple more days!!
K-man, much appreciate you coming to me with this, thank you.

Joshua who is organizing the event for us at the Texas Land & Cattle told me that they would open up the private room at 6:30pm for you to all meet there and mingle before dinner which is set for 7:30pm. There should be someone to serve drinks as well, should there be anything just ask for Joshua.

Any members wanting to volunteer to take some pictures?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross