African Greetings

Joco, even though we've never met, we have a number of things in common. I have two 404(s) and three 375 H&H(s). My first African hunt was with Cruiser Safaris in the Limpopo Province near Thabazimbi. My two sons have been hunting with me for over 40 years. Now the grandsons have joined us. I get to do all of the reloading. The 6.5 X 55 Swedish Mauser is my go-to rifle for deer sized game. Your lion hunt sounds interesting, how about posting a more detailed hunting report with photos?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Joco, even though we've never met, we have a number of things in common. I have two 404(s) and three 375 H&H(s). My first African hunt was with Cruiser Safaris in the Limpopo Province near Thabazimbi. My two sons have been hunting with me for over 40 years. Now the grandsons have joined us. I get to do all of the reloading. The 6.5 X 55 Swedish Mauser is my go-to rifle for deer sized game. Your lion hunt sounds interesting, how about posting a more detailed hunting report with photos?
Wow ... seriously considering swapping my 6.5CM for a 6.5Swede, like the history
404 a long time dream, now in process.
My "bush rifle" for warthog & impala belonged to my grandfather. It is an old Lee Enfield Mk4 No1 303.
Lion hunt report will follow.
Cheers
 
Thnx

Thnx Paul
Namibia on my list...
That’s excellent Jaco,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia is ready when you are.
Also, when you can spare a moment, have a peep at our web site, especially our videos.

Obviously, Khomas Safaris is my Number One recommendation - no surprise there.
Whether or not you decide to hunt Namibia with Khomas, indeed do book with someone in Namibia one of these years.
Although I live on the opposite side (and the opposite end as well) of the planet nonetheless, Namibia is my is my “Land of The Dreamtime”.

Cheers,
Paul.
 
That’s excellent Jaco,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia is ready when you are.
Also, when you can spare a moment, have a peep at our web site, especially our videos.

Obviously, Khomas Safaris is my Number One recommendation - no surprise there.
Whether or not you decide to hunt Namibia with Khomas, indeed do book with someone in Namibia one of these years.
Although I live on the opposite side (and the opposite end as well) of the planet nonetheless, Namibia is my is my “Land of The Dreamtime”.

Cheers,
Paul.
Thnx Paul
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,378
Messages
1,574,549
Members
170,057
Latest member
JorgHelmor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top