AfricaHunting.com Decal Random Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM sent, with e-mail thanks Jerome
 
Email sent with address! Thanks again!
 
Thanks, received everyone's shipping information.
 
Jerome I received the decal today! Thank you.
 
I guess I missed out.... Not sure how I missed the thread. Super cool!
 
@BWH I also missed out on the thread. Looks good.
 
Got mine today. Looks great on my gun case! Thanks Jerome! I reiterate my support of the idea to sell these bad boys!
20160516_213614.jpg
 
Looking good on that case!
 
Good looking case!
 
Well I'd say the color is perfect for my SKB hard case thanks Jerome
IMG_0901.jpg
IMG_0924.jpg
 
That would look so kick a$$ on my black pelican.... Grey, gold or white would all look awesome. You lucky bitch! :(
 
That would look so kick a$$ on my black pelican.... Grey, gold or white would all look awesome. You lucky bitch! :(
Thats Bitch with a Capital B, Probably be the only thing that would hold your Pelican together:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
Well after a few trips over the pond, that is probably accurate! No kidding.... I swear someone took a dump on it this time! When I grabbed it in Dallas there was a huge brown "arch" on it. I went to get it off the carousel & was like WTF?!?!?
 
Congratulations to the winners. So far the gun cases seem popular locations.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,934
Members
169,053
Latest member
ElliotWju
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top