africa again

swampdonkey

AH member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
27
Reaction score
11
Media
17
Member of
sci,wild sheep,nra,local shooting club
i am a new member to this site.Even though I hunted zimbabwe,rsa,namibia in the past.I find this site useful in refreshing my memory in preparing to return this year to Namibia with new bride in tow.My wife booked the flights through Lori with Travel Express. Laniee was impressed with Lori setting up our flights within a day of contacting her.I had been using another well known agency for the past 18 years.After talking with Lori who also has hunting experience in Africa. I feel we made the right choice to switch.I will keep the forum posted on our traveling and hunting adventure.
 
Welcome to the forum swampdonkey.

nd
 
Hi Swamp donkey.
Welcome to AH. By your moniker (swamp donkey) I am going to assume that you love to hunt Moose. Where are you located or where do you hunt moose.
I too am returning to Africa this year. In fact I leave in 4 days.
Cheers, Mike
 
I'll be expecting to see some pictures on here after your trip Mike. Hope you have a good time.
 
Welcome to AH swampdonkey! Thanks for the kind words regarding the site. Namibia has received good rain this year, be prepared the animals are fit! Enjoy your time there with your wife.
 
Enjoy Namibia and good luck.
 
Swampdonkey,

Welcome to AH .

Happy hunting!!!!

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,419
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top