Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
A&E dumped Phil from DUCK DYNASTY last night. I wonder if he'll pull the entire show from that network. He doesn't seem to be the kind of guy to play games. He sure doesn't need the money. A man of strong convictions and morals.

A&E dumped Phil from DUCK DYNASTY last night. I wonder if he'll pull the entire show from that network. He doesn't seem to be the kind of guy to play games. He sure doesn't need the money. A man of strong convictions and morals.

The whole ordeal makes me sick to say the least. Funny how lifestyles get force fed to us but all h*ll breaks loose when a guy voices his opinion on HIS beliefs. A&E is officially on my blacklist.

ok probably going to wish i never asked as its most likely a bit obvious, but what is A&E? here its the Accident and Emergency dept at the hospital.
Arts and Entertainment network.
I have not seen the show before, but I think A&E is going to regret this move. After all he didnt make his comments on the show, but in a magazine interview. And just because the gay community gets all butt hurt, pun intended, they feel they have to be all politically correct and fire the guy. Stupid!

thanks for i would say filling me in :biggrin2:..... but i will rephrase that and say thanks for telling me the answer! but with a network name like that i kinda think he didnt have much chance, got to be slightly top heavy with arty persons....

Actually I started the thread more in reference to what Phil might do now rather than what caused the blowup. I didn't want to get into the base cause as I don't think AH is the forum for that BUT my interest was in what DD might do now. They are rather independent and opinionated as far as hunting and family goes, much to the chagrin of many in the entertainment industry and bunny huggers.
As I understand it, all the guys have at least a BA and a few have an MBA. Their show is in the top 2 or 3 on TV, they're all millionaires and I would think that if they decided to pull out of A&E another network would surely pick them up.

The only effect this "controversy" will have is to make DD more popular. Trust me, I'm sure this was a marketing idea because most of the gay people I know wouldn't even give a rat's ass. I don't care what he said really, I try to have faith that the majority of folks pick and choose what they believe, watch and cater to. It's a ratings ploy by A&E, DD guys have always been straight-up about their beliefs and it's ignorant to pretend that Mr. R's statement is a new revelation. Either one watches the show or they don't. It's a crime to make the patriarch of DD look like an idiot and hater to the mass liberal/gay public that would never watch the program anyway. He's always been up front. Love him or hate him, his origins and beliefs have always been extremely obvious. Give me a break, get over it. Let these guys have their show and carry-on. It's all about ratings. Bad publicity is the new money-maker!! Ridiculous that this should even be an issue considering the premise of DD. Ugghhhh

I understand what you are saying Jane but I disagree that this was somehow planned. To jeopardize the number one cable tv show on a gamble like this would not be smart for business. I think A&E is reacting directly to the gay crowd for fear of libtard reprisals. Typical liberalism. Free speech for me but not for thee.

Free speech for me but not for thee.

Hit the nail on the head there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't mean to express that I thought the whole ordeal was planned by A&E, just the response of the network and media's reaction to the situation. Let me reiterate that I don't think he should have been suspended from the program at all. They (A&E) are using him and making him look like an idiot. He has never hidden his beliefs at all. Just saying.. Again.

By the way the First Amendment only applies to prevention of Government interference, prosecution and incarceration. His First Amendment rights weren't violated at all. Sorry to be the devil's advocate, but it's a reality.

ok probably going to wish i never asked as its most likely a bit obvious, but what is A&E? here its the Accident and Emergency dept at the hospital.

ha ha ha ,wasn't game to ask

I wasn't playing with those barbies ,MATE.
I was admiring them through dark glasses ,and l did a great job of not getting caught ,too many times
get back on topic spikey ,ha ha ha

Hahaha!! No crime against admiring the view.. Pretty sure that's normal and healthy. For both sexes. Can't deprive a man/woman of his/her imagination, that would be just wrong and make married life miserable.

I didn't mean to express that I thought the whole ordeal was planned by A&E, just the response of the network and media's reaction to the situation. Let me reiterate that I don't think he should have been suspended from the program at all. They (A&E) are using him and making him look like an idiot. He has never hidden his beliefs at all. Just saying.. Again.

By the way the First Amendment only applies to prevention of Government interference, prosecution and incarceration. His First Amendment rights weren't violated at all. Sorry to be the devil's advocate, but it's a reality.

What I meant by my comment was that in the eyes of the libtards in this country, they are all for THEIR free speech, but not for someone with other than a LIBTARD opinion! I am fully aware of the meaning of the amendments. I never said his rights were violated.

Hahaha!! No crime against admiring the view.. Pretty sure that's normal and healthy. For both sexes. Can't deprive a man/woman of his/her imagination, that would be just wrong and make married life miserable.
joysie noticed them too ,janey .
they and 14 , more of us were out offshore cleaning this poor boat ,after the trauma we put her through lately .
it was 39 c ,done a couple tows for some Balmain bugs for a xmas treat.
and put some shine back into the boat .few brews.
and then we swam for while .

My favorite Phil Robertson quote:

"Uptown living, you've got to call 911. Where I live, I am 911"

A&E are drinking the PC Koolaid. I hope the Robertson's take their show to another network and A&E take a financial hit.

As I postulated in my OP- He might wave bye bye to A&E More power to him. But my big question is _

Why would anyone ever want to talk to reporters? It's a sure death sentence and as a successful and well known
personality your are a target period!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graciehayward01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg