505 Gibbs.

Baz 500

AH member
Joined
May 25, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
108
Media
6
My Gibbs after custom stock work, checkering redone, oil finish, larger recoil reducer in the stock, new recoil pad, extra cross bolt, oval disc underneath stock, will get 505 Gibbs engraved on it, and Cerakoted in black. The photo doesn’t do it justice.

3C4A050D-6F73-4A59-BB4C-42AFCF5190B5.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite dangerous game caliber! 505 Gibbs for the win
 
Nice looking rifle! But wait a minute, isn’t this the same rifle that Dr Ray was preparing to shoot at ME 109s in a painting in someone’s office? Hope the walls were concrete! Or maybe I’m mistaken? Ha! Ha! Ha!
 
Love it!
 
Now that’s a rifle! When does T-Rex season open?
 
That beautiful thing will smash some buffalo in style!!
 
Very nice Baz. When do you plan to take it on a hunt?
 
Love the wood on your CZ.
Let us know how it shoots.
 
Looks pretty dang good to me!
 
Baz 500, that is a sweet looking rifle. Now that you have been virtually patted on the back, how about answering some of the questions!!
 
Nice looking rifle! But wait a minute, isn’t this the same rifle that Dr Ray was preparing to shoot at ME 109s in a painting in someone’s office? Hope the walls were concrete! Or maybe I’m mistaken? Ha! Ha! Ha!
That’s it, before the mods.
 
My Gibbs after custom stock work, checkering redone, oil finish, larger recoil reducer in the stock, new recoil pad, extra cross bolt, oval disc underneath stock, will get 505 Gibbs engraved on it, and Cerakoted in black. The photo doesn’t do it justice.

View attachment 321328

Is that the factory cz stock refinished? That looks great! I wondered how mine would look stripped and oiled
 
Very nice Baz. When do you plan to take it on a hunt?
Went on a buff hunt in September. Better than
Is that the factory cz stock refinished? That looks great! I wondered how mine would look stripped and oiled
Is that the factory cz stock refinished? That looks great! I wondered how mine would look stripped and oiled
CZ 550 Safari Aaron, amazing what new checkering and an oil finish does.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,776
Members
169,618
Latest member
HaiB510725
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top