Hi Rocco,
The biggest bull that we have harvested was a single tusk bull weighing 41 pounds. I have seen another bull that could go over the 30 pound mark but I can not guarantee that.
As for crocodile, there are none on the reserve but a short 50 minute drive is where we would be able to hunt a nice Croc.

Hi Dave
You say that we can shoot any size. Are there any bigger than 30 lbs in the reserve ?
Also, can we hunt other game in the reserve ?
Like to include a Crocodile to the hunt.

on my elephant hunt in 2011 the real trophy is in the feel of my real tusks at home,as i rub them with olive oil,sorry but thats the way it is.im not aldo.

At the end of the day, it's still a bull elephant hunt, importable or not. Great experience for not a lot of money in an area where they are overpopulated. Good luck to whoever goes!
Great deal for the experience - don’t waste time get it booked!

So what happens if one books the hunt and pays in full, and then in 2021 SA is still closed to US citizens??

I should have been more precise. "exportable to a legal country" doesn't really say much. Is it exportable to the USA?
No elephant import permits have been issued in years now. It is legal to import elephant trophies from many of the southern African countries we hunt and we hope USFWS begins issuing permits someday. There are hundreds of tusks in storage all over Africa from legally sport hunted trophies.
This deal is so cheap you can just gamble on the import. This is little more price wise, than a cull hunt.
Philip

Can you PM me? Current pay it now price? I have a trip planned for March 2021 and would love to discuss some details.

Can you PM me? Current pay it now price? I have a trip planned for March 2021 and would love to discuss some details.

Hi Hank, i sent you a DM.

Dave I love the photo of the jack russell standing on the Elephant. Its like he hunted it and thats his photo. Love the breed.
Jack Russels are like that....they take credit for your elle....and when their drunk....they tell all their mates that they did it....shameless breed.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WallyI1401

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.