Newbie from Florida!

flyfishdoc

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI Life Member
Hello all, new to the site but have been hunting USA for 50 years. Have the Safari bug-plan on trip may-duly 2022. Wish to hunt Plains game and take wife who is not afraid to get her hands dirty.
Have use the search button looking for ideas however does anyone have recent recommendations for an outfitter supplying couples hunt?
Thanks!

Welcome to AH! There are multiple sponsors that can cater to a couples hunt. Currently, I am booked with Khomas Highland Safaris. My wife is going with me do it was important for her to be in a safe area and have things to do when not hunting with me.
Other outfitters that I spoke with would be Game 4 Africa, KMG, Limcroma, LJ safaris, Bayly Sippel, and I’m sure others I’m forgetting.

Last edited:
Have use the search button looking for ideas however does anyone have recent recommendations for an outfitter supplying couples hunt?
Thanks!
@flyfishdoc

Welcome to the AH.com site from a fellow South Floridian. Here is a couples deal you might be interested in from an outfitter that I highly recommend. I hunted with the folks at Limcroma Safaris a few years back and they put together a family safari package for us similar to this deal. It was a fantastic experience all-around and one of the best outfitted hunts I have ever been on. I cannot recommend these folks highly enough. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about my hunt with them.

Regards and welcome! , BSO Dave

Welcome to the forum! Tons of great outfitters on here, just go through the sponsors pages and see what strikes your fancy. Good luck

Good Day flyfishdoc

Welcome to AH.You will find some outstanding Outfitters on here that will make your dream safaris come true.

I would like to invite you to consider Tsala Hunting Safaris.

Have a look at some of our offers on here or we can custom make you a package suitable to your preference.

Regards

Rouan

Welcome to AH flyfishdoc! Nice to have you join the conversation.

Welcome from a fellow Floridian. I'm a bit north of Tampa. If you're in the area we could meet for frosty beverage and share tall tales! John

Welcome from a former Floridian, I now live in GA. My wife and I are going next year to hunt with GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS.

I believe most outfitters can accommodate you and your spouse. Glad you have the safari bug.

Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to start you journey to hunt Africa.

Hello all, new to the site but have been hunting USA for 50 years. Have the Safari bug-plan on trip may-duly 2022. Wish to hunt Plains game and take wife who is not afraid to get her hands dirty.
Thanks!

Welcome to AH! I’d love the opportunity to discuss what JKO Safaris can provide for a couples hunt. I’ve hunted with my wife with Jacques @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS and am confident we can provide what you’re looking for. Please let me know if you would like more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH
That first hunt is very important and sets the tone for the rest of your Africa hunting experience.
Namibia is a fanatastic destination for that first hunt. Please feel free tp let me know if you have any questions

Kindest Regards

Welcome welcome welcome

Weniffer what you are looking for and have few couples you could contact as references

Regards

Hello and welcome!

We also have what you are looking for.
Plenty references of couples who hunted with us.
Send e-mail if you need more info.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Welcome to AH. Enjoy your planning.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum sir,

Enjoy planning your safari and we do have several different options for you and your wife. All our lodges are great for families and couple safaris.

Please feel free to send any questions you have my way, I will do my best to help you where I can.

All my best,

Jacques

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superlativewatches

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.