Zimbabwe Leopard

mistyron1

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Leaving 1 week from today for my bucket list hunt in Zimbabwe for leopard. Excited is an understatement. This will be my 3rd trip to Africa but first for Leopard. Hunting with @JWK Safaris in Matetsi. Hopefully the stars will be aligned.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of luck - will you be hunting an area where artificial light is allowed?

Good luck!

Hunting at night is an option from what I'm told

Great. More than doubles your chance at being successful - particularly with a large male. And when you are about to take that shot, half frozen, under a flickering light in the sixth hour of your fifth night over a bait - knowing a black dark follow-up is likely - you will realize you have absolutely nothing to apologize for with the daylight purists. Can't wait to hear your report in a few weeks. Best of luck!

Matetsi is a good area and I wish you best of luck!

Best of luck to you! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Best of luck. Post your pics. Can't wait to see them.

Best of luck to you. Are you flying into Vic Falls?

We look forward to hosting you on this hunt in Matetsi. Leopard hunting is one of those unforgettable hunts :)

Regards,
Adriaan

Best of luck. Mr. Spots has eluded me once already. Hopefully I will have another crack at him. Look forward to your report enjoy the experience!

Good luck!! Will you be using dogs or just bait?

Best of luck catching up to Mr. Spots!

Flying into Victoria Falls and using bait. No dogs.

Best wishes. I hope you get spots.

@mistyron1 I arrived back home last night from your hunting area. The baits are hanging and the cats are busy moving ... Best of luck and enjoy your time up there

All the best on your safari and enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graciehayward01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg