ZIMBABWE: Has Anyone Hunted Elephant With Nyamazana Safaris?

Dakota76

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia (4), Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Mozambique, Argentina, British Columbia, Alberta (2), Montana, Utah, Australia, NZ (2), Kyrgyzstan, Norway, Sweden, Kamchatka
Hi,

I'm in process for booking a elephant bull hunt.
I have been in contact with Wayne Van Den Bergh of @Nyamazana Safaris.

Anyone who have experience with Nyamazana Safaris?

I can recommend Wayne highly and with out reservation. I hunted with him for two years, taking plains game, elephant bull, and the mother of all warthogs. My thread is here somewhere but I don't know how to find it. Hunt with Wayne and you will see the real Africa. Contactd me for any additioal information you seek.
Cheers,
Cal

I have taken a couple elephant and a leopard with Wayne.

Feel free to pm me if you have questions.

Cal pappas,

I have seen your report. Nice reading !

They are the real deal. Book with confidence.
Bruce

Last edited:
I did my ele hunt with Wayne this past year. His crew busted their ass. It was a challenging and very rewarding hunt. I look forward to hunting with Wayne again in the future and am sure you will enjoy hunting with him.

Read the reports here Jan-Erik. Wayne and Nyamazana is one of the very best. It is no coincidence that Wayne have almost 100% success rate.
Besides, Wayne knows everyone it is good to know like village chiefs, RDC +++ so if for some reason conditions get difficult or you are lucky and get an early elephant I`m sure they will come up with a very good plan B. You will also get a chance to experience how Wayne tackles the police roadblocks which is absolutely crazy funny.
I had truly a hunt of a lifetime with them.

I have hunted with Wayne twice. You will not go wrong with him and I recomend that you read the hunting reports we have done on him. Click hunt reports on the toolbar above and search the name Nyamazana Safaris. Go and enjoy yourself. You will not regret it.

Thanks for the respons !

I actually was uploading my hunt as it was occurring as best I could. I dug in the reports and found it. I have GPS maps of our trip, although I had a couple times where I forgot the GPS tracker either at camp once or back in the car once or twice. It really was a great time and I am lucky to have a video of the hunt from iGala since I still haven't been able to get my elephant home. Hopefully that gets fixed some day.

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/zimbabwe-elephant-hunt-with-nyamazana-safaris.38801/

mrpoindexter,
What a story, I really enjoy it. Thanks.

I am glad you liked it. I hope all my hunts are as good as that one but I doubt I will be so fortunate.

I have booked a 14 days trophy bull elephant hunt with Wayne in april next year.
I will bring my Dakota 76 African in 416 Rigby loaded with 410 gr Woodleigh solid.
Now start the fun part of the preparation for the hunt. Paperwork, looking for air tickets, planning, reading about shooting placements (books from Kevin Robertson) and shooting practise. I hope the next 12 month go fast..

Last edited:
Best of luck I am quite jealous!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg