Zeiss 10x42 fl t Victory Binocular For Sale

Bas

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member
This model retailed over $2,000.00 when it was discontinued. Free shipping lower 48. $875.00 firm.
20180307_081221.jpg

Bas, can you describe the condition of the binos, including the glass? Any idea how old they are? thanks.

Reactions: Bas
Bas, can you describe the condition of the binos, including the glass? Any idea how old they are? thanks.

Hi Custom,
I haven't used them for a couple of years, mostly because my hunting activities have almost come to a stand still. I had sent them to Zeiss because I saw very tiny internal dust particles during inspection and wanted them cleaned out. Zeiss cleaned, re sealed and sent them back.
In my opinion the glass and condition are very good to great. I bought them new from Bear Basin Outfitters maybe 10 years ago, i don't recall exactly.
If you want them, receive them and change your mind, all you have to lose is the return shipping cost.
I put my initials on it with permanent marker because I had no intention of parting with them. It's mostly worn off now, rather faint. If you would like for me to flood you with pics, can do. If you want, I can supply home address, phone number, email, etc.
Thanks for your interest, Bob B.

if the glass is in good shape, i think its a solid price.

It's hard enough to buy used items even if you hold them in your hands. That applies to everyone and everything.
I think it's worth the price, others may not. I had a table at a gun show in early April when I started to sell personal hunting items , nearly 10,000 people passed the table and not one person asked about the binocular. Not even to look through them to make an assessment. I am 64 as of yesterday and have NEVER seen another hunter in the woods with a Zeiss anything let alone Swarovski . This is Morgantown WV. I have been losing my ass with every sale I have made. Both here and online. My opinion isn't what matters, it's what the buyer wants. I'm no different, I want my money's worth.
I'll just end with this; I have never intentionally "screwed over" anyone and hope they return the gesture.

Thanks for your post, Bob

Excellent price, excellent glass!

Reactions: Bas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraW86

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary (417)860-5888
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross