Zambia here we come!!

After about 8 months of dreaming, speaking with numerous outfitters from 3 countries over the phone, through email, and in person a decision has been made!

A fellow Tarheel and I will be going to Zambia in July to pursue buffalo, hippo, croc, and a variety of plains game with Strang Middleton of Balla-Balla Safaris!

Working on airline tickets now then the waiting game starts!!!

Very excited about being able to hunt in Zambia....

Have an excellent trip.

Have a great trip and please keep us all posted on the prep work as well as the trip itself.

//Gus

enjoy

sounds great, u should have a blast

regards

Have a great trip and please keep us all posted on the prep work as well as the trip itself.

//Gus

Will do, up next is the airline tickets. Then lots of pacing around the house every day!!!

Awesome! Congrats Reedy and best of luck!

That'll be a cool trip. GMAs or private property?

Sounds like this is going to be an epic adventure, congrats!

Oh am I jealous! What a grand hunt you guys are going to have!
Please share the trip with us home bodies!
Thanks

Oh am I jealous! What a grand hunt you guys are going to have!
Please share the trip with us home bodies!
Thanks

Oh I certainly will share!!

That sounds as an interesting adventure, wish you the best !

Sounds like a great trip you have planned Reedy. I too am envious. Keep us up to date with your prep. guns, ammo etc. all that stuff that we addics crave.

Keep us up to date with your prep. guns, ammo etc. all that stuff that we addics crave.

Haha will do! Plan is for the hippo and croc to have a date with a Federal Premium Swift A frame from the .375 and same for the buff with my buddy.

You will have a great time in zambia, great list of critters. Can't wait for your report.

Been thinking about Zambia for a while now, cant wait! :E Excited:

reedy0312, is your buddy an AH member? If not you should introduce him to the site.

Yes sir he is, and we are definitely sharing the planning!

Deposit paid!!! Now its real :)

Vacation time approved!! :A Banana:

Guess I should have taken care of that before sending a deposit , but hey I was too excited! Next up finding the right airfare/travel time combo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boob415

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.