Zambezi Valley Expedition

Here is the route of our 2 week trip, we went anti clock wise...
View attachment 419367
@IvW that section from Karoi across to the Vic Falls road must have been a challenge, I once did part of it with a VW Caravelle Syncro and completely broke the two back shocks. Funny enough the car recommended for that trip back in the day was a Renault 4, the little things were virtually unbreakable.
 
Yes Karoi is a "little Western" as we'd say in the states !
 
Kevin,Thank you for the tour. The novelty was quite enjoyable.
As we all are, waiting with anticipation for the next adventure..
 
Very nice Kevin. We enjoyed going along with you on your trip. Sounds like a great way to spend a couple of days traveling.
Bruce
 
Thanks for sharing your journey with us Kevin. I have really enjoyed reading your report. Lord willing, I’ll be in the bush somewhere in Dande this coming Saturday for 12 days of being a 9 year old boy again. Prepare yourselves for a lengthy, rambling trip report from me!!
 
Thanks for taking the time to write this up, enjoyed the read @Kevin Peacocke!
 
Hahaha... Doug, I often joke with my kids about the 8 year old me. Both the 8 and 54 year old versions are rooting for you and look forward to your report.

And Kevin... Thank you again for the laughs, the photos, and the inspiration.
 
Thanks for sharing this marvelous trip with us, Kevin :D Cheers:
 
Enjoyed every bit of it, thank you for taking us along. :)
 
Very enjoyable read Kevin...and as the owner of a Range Rover I salute you for being diehard Land Rover man.. :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,134
Members
169,903
Latest member
RicardoMar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top