Zambezi Valley Expedition

Here is the route of our 2 week trip, we went anti clock wise...
View attachment 419367
@IvW that section from Karoi across to the Vic Falls road must have been a challenge, I once did part of it with a VW Caravelle Syncro and completely broke the two back shocks. Funny enough the car recommended for that trip back in the day was a Renault 4, the little things were virtually unbreakable.

Yes Karoi is a "little Western" as we'd say in the states !

Kevin,Thank you for the tour. The novelty was quite enjoyable.
As we all are, waiting with anticipation for the next adventure..

Very nice Kevin. We enjoyed going along with you on your trip. Sounds like a great way to spend a couple of days traveling.
Bruce

Thanks for sharing your journey with us Kevin. I have really enjoyed reading your report. Lord willing, I’ll be in the bush somewhere in Dande this coming Saturday for 12 days of being a 9 year old boy again. Prepare yourselves for a lengthy, rambling trip report from me!!

Thanks for taking the time to write this up, enjoyed the read @Kevin Peacocke!

Hahaha... Doug, I often joke with my kids about the 8 year old me. Both the 8 and 54 year old versions are rooting for you and look forward to your report.

And Kevin... Thank you again for the laughs, the photos, and the inspiration.

Thanks for sharing this marvelous trip with us, Kevin :D Cheers:

Enjoyed every bit of it, thank you for taking us along. :)

Very enjoyable read Kevin...and as the owner of a Range Rover I salute you for being diehard Land Rover man.. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KRTShelton

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!